Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I'm never going to own a PS4 so thank you for doing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I have a few questions, but I think this will happen every update, so I won't bother.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

BJ is clearly the best character in this game.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I'm almost entirely lost and I think it's mostly because I can't remember which characters are new and which ones we've seen before. Plus they can sometimes look a lot different in their blue sentinel interior shot. I'm sure more experience will help though.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I feel like after seeing that I want to just blow up monsters, but who knows what kind of weird plot stuff is hiding in Destruction anyway.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I never vote because I don't have any idea what's going on but just this once I'll humor your desires, friend.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Even when the game answers questions it makes less sense...

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

And now for something completely different: some 13 Sentinels rep in the excellent Awkward Zombie webcomic.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Wait so there's a presumed level cap of 30 and some people are only barely hitting 10 and 15 right now? This ride's going for a long while yet, huh...

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I can't force myself to see the naughties in the sound effects. It's a good font

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

When everyone is dead, no one is dead

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

More like Gouto hell, am I right?

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

That's not just it, right? There has to be a more proper denouemont at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I don't think any amount of questions I could ask would be satisfactory to me, so I won't bother. Probably just stuff I forgot on account of how naturally spread out updates were. It was still enjoyable to watch. Thanks for putting in the effort!