Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
Oh wow, someone's actually doing this, and at high quality at that. Godspeed, says someone who's been inhaling this game from LPs since they don't own the console it's on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Yeah, offering a slightly more in-depth or quirky summation of what sides of the characters we've seen and what their plot's entailed so far could make the second post a bit more fleshed out!

I feel rather sorry for Megumi and do quite like her, but she does deeply need help getting past her fixation on Juro. Everything that's happened to her probably hasn't helped, and she can't exactly go see a therapist.

Then again, that's a lot of anime plots, isn't it? "We can't see a therapist for world shaking reasons and thus deal with a lot."

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Nenji's story is a lot of fun and I'm also really happy to get to this point.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

You know until I learned you were shaking things up I was 100 percent gonna try and vote for Hijiyama, but here we are. Godspeed.

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

Ryoko Shinonome's No Good Very Bad Life

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

kw0134 posted:

Why does it look like a riot is happening in the cafeteria?

Yakisoba pan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

I really enjoy Seaside Vacation. It's just such a fitting and heartfelt track you hear in the background a few times when Miyuki is on TV before you reach this point and get hit with the full track. It really pushes forward how these are still teenagers, listening heartfelt to the radio and chatting about the little things in life with their friends over sweets. A warm reminder in the middle of all the battling.

That sounds kinda silly as I type it, but I'm not sure how else to express it. It's just a really nice map.