Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
sure he may have sacrificed his life to publish the collateral murder video and other materials embarrassing to the US state, military, and intelligence community, but these charges in NATO toady Sweden that appeared the instant he ran afoul of the most powerful interests in the west and disappeared the instant he was dragged out of the embassy to be extradited to the US where he will be tortured and killed make it impossible for any right-thinking moral person to do anything but go "ew" when he is mentioned. also he is gay with trump and putin LOL. dude is epic cringe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hes ftw

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

loved their last album

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Assange is fail and cringe

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
assange rocks and i in all seriousness forgive him for falling for the "trump is one of the good guys" meme

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Assange is good

here's the video wikileaks released of a US military helicopter crew murdering journalists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0&t=14s

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

you cant pick and choose who is a hero or something I think is a quote someone said and if no one has said it maybe someone should.

whether assange is a rapist or not he is still a hero

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hillary clinton buttplug

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
<Julian Assange dancing to electronic music in a dark nightclub>

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

great head of hair

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
the trueanon episode of assange was really good. pro-listen if you haven't https://soundcloud.com/trueanonpod/freeassange

its kinda funny how well the msnbc liberal thinktank hitjob worked. the brutal chris hayes rant at the end is :discourse:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Did anybody have to flee the US after exposing war crimes in Vietnam?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Animal-Mother posted:

they were usually killed or locked up so no.

also he was never in US

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

if assange gets freed and liberals melt down it will make me very happy, op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Yossarian-22 posted:

if assange gets freed and liberals melt down it will make me very happy, op
:same:

the DC 'progressive' liberals complicit in torture and would-be-assassination being played like a rube fiddles, falling hook line n sinker for DHS and MI6 psyop has been amazing to watch over the last 12+ years.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
he's got strong goony energy in how he lives in his own filth and doesn't take care of his cat

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Pam Anderson going to visit him at the embassy paints her as a spook in my book

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

sure he may have sacrificed his life to publish the collateral murder video and other materials embarrassing to the US state, military, and intelligence community, but these charges in NATO toady Sweden that appeared the instant he ran afoul of the most powerful interests in the west and disappeared the instant he was dragged out of the embassy to be extradited to the US where he will be tortured and killed make it impossible for any right-thinking moral person to do anything but go "ew" when he is mentioned. also he is gay with trump and putin LOL. dude is epic cringe

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Animal-Mother posted:

they were gonna lock daniel ellsberg up for the rest of his life but the feds bungled the case so thoroughly that the judge who was all but prepared to order his public execution had to dismiss it

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

I remember years ago liberal goons in D&D mocking people who thought the Swedish extradition case was a ploy to get Assange extradited to the US. I wonder where those goons are now and if they're still as unbelievably dumb as they were back then

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

iirc the last Julian Assange thread from a looong time ago went almost immediately to poo poo with some of the weirdest posting ive ever seen in cspam so im interested in seeing where this goes

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Good soup! posted:

iirc the last Julian Assange thread from a looong time ago went almost immediately to poo poo with some of the weirdest posting ive ever seen in cspam so im interested in seeing where this goes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu6a_GsjiWM

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

If Trump does anything good in his miserable Presidency, it should be this:

https://twitter.com/TheOliverStone/status/1334577162473660420?s=20
https://twitter.com/TheOliverStone/status/1334577163643871235?s=20

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
lol

he's reportedly in even worse shape now. dude's going to die in his isolation-unit in prison one way or another pretty soon. wikileaks doesn't even matter, it hasn't mattered for a decade, the point is cruelty and to set a precedent is don't gently caress with british or us intelligence security theater. even if trump pardons him he's still going to rot in his UK isolation prison instead of a US one.

there are libs who defend prison rape and torture as a feature not a bug, as long as it happens to someone i don't like, and why don't i like them? i dunno cia or obama or something sent me a facebook message telling me so. and it's gross as hell.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 19:01 on Dec 15, 2020

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Chomskyan posted:

I remember years ago liberal goons in D&D mocking people who thought the Swedish extradition case was a ploy to get Assange extradited to the US. I wonder where those goons are now and if they're still as unbelievably dumb as they were back then

spoiler: they're still there. here you go: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

do it trump

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

If id known drumpf might pardon assange i wouldve bothered to vote in the election :thaoldme:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Assange seems like an unlikable idiot but he did some good stuff

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Gumball Gumption posted:

Assange seems like an unlikable idiot but he did some good stuff
The funniest part is whatever "good stuff" he did amounted to gently caress nothing. just a big wet fart for a brief minute and everyone moved on overnight. DHS/State Dep was more pants-making GBS threads scared over something that was always going to be a nothingburger but i guess it required a little minuscule amount of effort to control the overarching narrative. they have nothing to be concerned. hell they could release all their murder videos and all their files directly and it wouldn't have mattered. the point was always 'dont u even think about posting how much 1-ply toilet paper we use at embassy/base #139203, don't even think about it fuckers we will destroy you'

Xaris has issued a correction as of 19:15 on Dec 15, 2020

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Chomskyan posted:

they probably voted for and endorsed the rapist child-sniffing&groping biden

shameful

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Mayor Dave posted:

Assange is fail and cringe

from my perspective you are both fail and cringe.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

from my perspective you are both fail and cringe.

this is a weird rewrite of revenge of the sith

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Les Os posted:

Pam Anderson going to visit him at the embassy paints her as a spook in my book

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

dex_sda posted:

this is a weird rewrite of revenge of the sith

you absolutely donot want to gently caress with me

coathat
May 21, 2007

Algund Eenboom posted:

If id known drumpf might pardon assange i wouldve bothered to vote in the election :thaoldme:

He's probably not going to but if Trump had won he 100% would not pardon Assange

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
assange lived rent free in libs heads an Ecuadorian embassy for ages, I’m jealous

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

journalism ftw.

https://twitter.com/kgosztola/status/1346041757184761856

Nazis Made Crysis
Dec 12, 2006

Chasing Pancho Villa on a Harley in the name of freedom.
ASSange is dumb but he also doesn't matter anymore, no sense in ruining his life for doing nothing wrong (maybe he'll do it again tho)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lmao
https://twitter.com/kgosztola/status/1346048841355825154