Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Trying a mix of likely things, unlikely things, and extremely unlikely things:

- AEW Dynamite regularly hits over 1 million viewers, and exceeds 1.2 million several times.
- Raw loses its third hour (I will keep predicting this till is happens, please Jesus make it happen :pray:).
- Vince panics and brings Undertaker back to wrestle on a non-Wrestlemania PPV.
- Wrestlemania still takes place in a 50,000+ seat stadium, but with only 15k tickets for sale.
- On at least one week, at least one hour of Raw will get a sub one million rating.
- NXT starts hitting sub 500k total viewers regularly.
- Kota Ibushi defeats Naito on Night 1 of Wrestle Kingdom to win the IWGP Championship, and successfully defends it against Switchblade Jay White on Night 2.
- Jon Moxley will defend the IWGP US Title both in the United States and Japan respectively, winning the first but losing the second.
- There will be 5 distinct NXT Champions in 2021, only 2 of them will ever defend their title (either successfully or unsuccessfully), the other three will be vacated due to injury.
- Kenny Omega will hold the AEW Championship for 9 months, then lose the title to Hangman Adam Page.
- Hangman Adam Page will NOT be the AEW Champion at the end of 2021.
- Taichi will lead an insurrection against Minoru Suzuki for leadership of Suzuki-Gun, and succeed thanks to the support of his best friend Zack Sabre Jr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Does she do steroids?

OP please add "Vince McMahon's mom gets busted for steroid use" to MRT's predictions.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh wow, I forgot I made those predictions. Most of them were really bad!