Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Steelers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
A blast from TFF past

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is the AFC North mathematically still in play?

Yes, but I think it'd require Cleveland winning out and Pittsburgh losing out. Even then, Pittsburgh has already secured a playoff spot no matter what, so they can't be totally eliminated, sadly.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hughmoris posted:

Holy poo poo, how many fans are in the stands?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lost the ball there, bud

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hughmoris posted:

That deserves to be turned in to an oil painting.

It was this game from 2014. Based on the time left, Brian Hoyer had just thrown a pick.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This has nothing to do with anything other than it being cool

https://i.imgur.com/ySeJYu7.mp4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oh hey, I had the gif version too!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I've said it before, but I've seen more cheery photos of concentration camp survivors.

And this was before Hue Jackson!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

OxySnake posted:

I assume he is called Hollywood cause that was some acting

Edit

Or underthrowing a deep pass, drawing the DPI

Some still call it "The Flacco"

He's from Hollywood, Florida.

Also, it was the Chicago Bears Devin Hester Special before it was The Flacco :colbert:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Hughmoris posted:

If buttholes had buttholes.

It's basically part of Fort Lauderdale and not too bad. There's a lot worse places in Broward county, nevermind the rest of the state.

OxySnake posted:

I thought that was scoring 7 points in a game off of a punt return TD

It can be multiple things!

I'll always think of it that way because their was a MNF game between the Bears and Packers when either Orton or Grossman (98% sure Orton) was QB and they basically won by hucking it up and getting multiple DPI calls during the course of the game and Fat Mike nearly had an aneurism on the sideline.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gatts posted:

Bet...ON the Browns?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

OxySnake posted:

Fair, but Flacco turned that into a career, not a single game.

True.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
wait was someone badmouthing the MNF graphics?! What the gently caress!?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Fullback, you gotta catch that poo poo smh

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

chamois posted:

yes and all against one of the two teams.. curious...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gatts posted:

Where is Kwalimus? :(

birding

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
oh for fucks sake

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

I had a Covid scare that kind of zapped my mind a little. My test came back negative today but I'm still not feeling it too much. I really did a dumb thing that caused me to get exposed. And put others at risk. But I'm reading still :)

Holy poo poo, get better, dude.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Medium Take: I don't really care for A Christmas Story.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

It's alright. I wasn't sick, but I was sure I would get sick. I messed up peoples' holidays and everything. I really feel like crap. I'll get back to things eventually.

Well, I don't exactly have a lot of bird stuff on hand, so enjoy the best bird & NFL related gif, and an all time classic:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Baker shoulda just run that

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I like it but I've seen it way too many times to enjoy it any more.

I miss the days of USA and TNN/Spike running the pre-1990 James Bond movies on a 24/7 loop at random from the week of Thanksgiving through New Years.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a helpful bear posted:

we didnt know what we had until we lost it

I know I have family photos from multiple years either setting up the Christmas tree or opening presents and in the background is The Man with the Golden Gun or the big space fight from the end of Moonraker.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vaders Jester posted:

Rivaled only by stubbing your toe without shoes on.

Or stepping on a Lego piece

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

i once watched a wrestling deathmatch where the penultimate weapon was a bag of legos that was spilled in the ring and guys slammed on them

This sounds like a loving war crime what the gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That was cool af

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

Lego torture film

:allbuttons:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

first mnf for browns in 5 years dang

They’re on SNF against the Giants next week. It will only be their second ever SNF game since NBC got the package in 2006.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

Slippy watch out bogey on ur tail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETbMj3cE7YA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

A team playing the Browns, claiming they're cursed lol.

:laugh:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

The grass is painted mud

AKA, how half the stadiums were circa 1979

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhe3vSe-mmw

EDIT: forgot we had this now :kstare:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

did baker's controller hit the wrong button

He hit X when he wanted to hit B.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

gently caress the police

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Boo that man! Boooooo!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

that was the worst hail mary i think ive ever seen

Nah. Those are the ones where the ball ends up like 10 yards short of the end zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I think Berman is going to die in that chair and it looks like it's going to happen soon.

I’m pretty sure he’s just stopped using makeup