Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

Flavius Aetass posted:

no self own bigger than posting in the succ thread

due to circumstance, i will be more conciliatory: in the context of succ, being canadian is literally a privilege because we have health care and cerb payments. i should respect the anger of people whose lives hang on those morons.

how the gently caress does someone become more clueless and weak than justin loving trudeau. how does that happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

due to circumstance, i will be more conciliatory: in the context of succ, being canadian is literally a privilege because we have health care and cerb payments. i should respect the anger of people whose lives hang on those morons.

how the gently caress does someone become more clueless and weak than justin loving trudeau. how does that happen?

Freedom eagle dot facebook

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

from the outside looking in, he is neither. he has managed to survive and even thrive by moving right and ignoring the left.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

Flavius Aetass posted:

Freedom eagle dot facebook

i'm glad our generation has found healthy outlets for insanity like...

...gently caress

bedpan posted:

from the outside looking in, he is neither. he has managed to survive and even thrive by moving right and ignoring the left.

yeah, he is genuinely an evil gently caress. it's just... i dunno, i just get the feeling that the poo poo that is coming due to rubing this poo poo in people's faces when it's life or death is not something he'll escape unless he dies a natural death first, and that somehow the canadian liberal party understands this and he doesn't. this is entirely intuition and probably a general sort of coping with the insanity of america (or even canada), though, and i'd be flattered if someone gave it a 10% chance of being right.

Hodgepodge has issued a correction as of 05:20 on Dec 28, 2020

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Lmao at Hodgepodge trying to do recovery here in the mod thread because they are to owned to post in CSPAM proper.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Lmao at Hodgepodge trying to do recovery here in the mod thread because they are to owned to post in CSPAM proper.

If Hodgepodge wants to stop calling people Nazis, let him.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
So i skimmed the argument that got hodgepodge all hot and bothered and calling everyone nazis and i gotta say HP you sound a lot like the people on Twitter posting thinkpieces about why they left the left, e.g. Vaush et al

Lmao

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cpt_Obvious posted:

If Hodgepodge wants to stop calling people Nazis, let him.

same. the world’s hosed, let’s all just try to be chill with one another. an apology for getting a little heated in the succ zone might be nice just because not everybody reading that thread reads this one, but nobody’s gonna force you to hodge. everybody’s on edge rn, it’s okay.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Thoguh posted:

to owned

:smug:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

Fly Molo posted:

same. the world’s hosed, let’s all just try to be chill with one another. an apology for getting a little heated in the succ zone might be nice just because not everybody reading that thread reads this one, but nobody’s gonna force you to hodge. everybody’s on edge rn, it’s okay.

i've been leaving the thread alone. i wouldn't object to a relevant post being crossposted there, though. otherwise i'll try not to be a lazy coward, but i'd rather leave it until at least tomorrow.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

So i skimmed the argument that got hodgepodge all hot and bothered and calling everyone nazis and i gotta say HP you sound a lot like the people on Twitter posting thinkpieces about why they left the left, e.g. Vaush et al

Lmao

does exiting the vampire castle count? i thought it was accurate as an ideological critique, although my own experience in university was of a much less co-opted version of the ideology.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hodgepodge posted:

i've been leaving the thread alone. i wouldn't object to a relevant post being crossposted there, though. otherwise i'll try not to be a lazy coward, but i'd rather leave it until at least tomorrow.

no worries, chill posting is good posting.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hodgepodge posted:

does exiting the vampire castle count? i thought it was accurate as an ideological critique, although my own experience in university was of a much less co-opted version of the ideology.

Mark Fisher was right about basically everything

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

What is a trundle, anyway

It’s a way to spell “Charlie”

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Crane Fist posted:

yeah i wish he was still around

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Crane Fist posted:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Crane Fist posted:

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
if i was in a vampires castle i would simply kill the vampire

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Varinn posted:

if i was in a vampires castle i would simply kill the vampire

idk I'd assume vampires would have pretty elaborate wills and inheritance structures given their lifespan and methods of reproduction, it would just become another vampire's castle

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

idk I'd assume vampires would have pretty elaborate wills and inheritance structures given their lifespan and methods of reproduction, it would just become another vampire's castle

I'm prepared to play through the entire castlevania franchise

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i meant to say striving, not arriving

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

I'm glad some people can find joy in my

C-Spam Daily Reading

Devil: playful thoughts. Today is a day of examining insecure ideas and obsessions held. Are they helping you cope, or are they a crutch you've come to rely on?

Empress: natural feelings. Today is a day of providing for others and keeping them safe. A warm and loving touch is often received better than cold rigidity, indifference, or scorn.

Hermit: contemplative actions. Today is a day of self-reflection, inner guidance, and continued isolation. Once you learn the motivations behind others' actions, it becomes easy to separate the truths, the half-truths, and the blatant lies.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

smarxist posted:

A lot of questions about my line of work are answered by the "Belmont Probate Mediation and Bondage Supply" logo on the side of my carriage

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

smarxist posted:

don't leave bloodstained out in the cold!

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i actually think it's good to be a trot. haha just kidding

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gun to my head, id rather be a waltz. i always liked 6/8 time signature.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I really like how smoothly the beatles switched to waltz time in we can work it out

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

I really like how smoothly the beatles switched to waltz time in we can work it out

Ringo was incredibly underappreciated.

There, I said it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the castlevania show on netflix fuckin owned

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
i loved when the titular castle'd vania whipped that one priest's eye out

badass as gently caress

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Looking forward to seeing who left christmas messages (if any)

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Isn't this meant to be the thread for mod feedback? Seeing a lot of people giving feedback who aren't mods.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Koos Group posted:

Isn't this meant to be the thread for mod feedback? Seeing a lot of people giving feedback who aren't mods.

in cspam we're all free posters on the board, don't tread on me

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
We're giving the mods feedback on Castlevania (2017), it doesn't always need to be feedback on their modding.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Aside from a few minor things I think we're mostly fine with how the mods have been doing lately so it's p chill

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Aside from a few minor things I think we're mostly fine with how the mods have been doing lately so it's p chill

yeah I agree and I especially liked that giant crucified demon in season 3

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

castlevania rules

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

clockwork chaos posted:

I'm glad some people can find joy in my

C-Spam Daily Reading

Devil: playful thoughts. Today is a day of examining insecure ideas and obsessions held. Are they helping you cope, or are they a crutch you've come to rely on?

Empress: natural feelings. Today is a day of providing for others and keeping them safe. A warm and loving touch is often received better than cold rigidity, indifference, or scorn.

Hermit: contemplative actions. Today is a day of self-reflection, inner guidance, and continued isolation. Once you learn the motivations behind others' actions, it becomes easy to separate the truths, the half-truths, and the blatant lies.

legit you should spin this off into a thread if/when this one goes toxic

also i repeat my demand to allow mock threads in cspam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Koos Group posted:

im whipping out the tarot card for the mods... its inverted death...oh, inverted death again. and inverted death once more. it sorta looks like that one pic of mussolini and his pals. very full of meaning...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

im whipping out the tarot card for the mods... its inverted death...oh, inverted death again. and inverted death once more. it sorta looks like that one pic of mussolini and his pals. very full of meaning...

"In the reversed position, Death can mean that you are on the verge of meaningful change but are resisting it. You may be reluctant to let go, or you may not know how to make the change you need. You still carry harmful viewpoints from the past that may interfere with a new opportunity. Because of your refusal, life has stagnated, and you feel stuck in limbo."