Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

seiferguy posted:

Every time I read about Wentz, it's always about "Wentz is offended the team drafted hurts" or "Wentz is upset he's not starting anymore" or anything else, just shows he's got the most fragile ego of any QB and is bitchmade. I figured he had the yips and really needed to see a sport psychologist more than anyone, and I'm starting to think that's the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hot Diggity! posted:

He was a good linebackers coach for a while too

RIP

Man was is still third all time in sacks and didn't get into the hall of fame forever because the voters were worried about letting the pro wrestler in.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Wow forgot that Kevin Greene was coaching for Bowles a couple years back. RIP.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Grittybeard posted:

:rip: to a great player who was so ridiculously dumb you forgot he was really good at football.

https://twitter.com/theauburnwire/status/1341131129269710856

3rd all time in sacks

Peppers is .5 behind him

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

those nineties steroids were no joke

rip to a great panther. still sad he left for the niners because he wanted to be in wcw and they'd let him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

Without looking it up I'd imagine Rookie OPotY has a worse successful (or at least long) career rate due to RBs winning it a lot?

e: ok some of the players on this list are pretty funny. And some are like, literally Randy Moss, so you know. Mixed bag.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/awards/ap-offensive-rookie-of-the-year-award.htm

Here's the defensive guys: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/awards/ap-defensive-rookie-of-the-year-award.htm

Defensive guys have some duds here and there but just glancing at the list that seems more predicative of having a hell of a career.

Yeah, the sheer number of running backs singlehandedly drags the offensive list into the gutter.

Defensive is like over half guys you're like... yeah, he should be in the Hall

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

:rip: to a great player who was so ridiculously dumb you forgot he was really good at football.

https://twitter.com/theauburnwire/status/1341131129269710856

drat, that’s a shame. I know he stopped coaching a few years back, and he wasn’t that old.

And to go back to Hall of Fame chat, Don Coryell should have been in 25 years ago and it’s a massive loving shame he isn’t.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Cadillac Williams, god what a time that was

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

never forget his stint in :wcw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uxeo7ObZSA

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Forgot about the gripping "the Giant takes up smoking" narrative arc.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Pro bowlers getting announced

Kinda wild how much better the AFC QB's are to the NFC

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Calais Campbell made the pro bowl, the pro bowl is hilarious

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Neither Pouncey nor DeCastro deserve it this year.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

AFC BEAST:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Horseshit that Wyatt Teller didn't make it. Hasn't Fisher been like...extremely bad this year?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Man that’s a lot of Packers

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

And finally, what we really care about here:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Horseshit that Wyatt Teller didn't make it. Hasn't Fisher been like...extremely bad this year?

Probably been the best Chiefs lineman who played all year up until yesterday when he was playing with a bad back. I'd have put blame on pretty much everyone else other than Schwartz when he was around before him.

Whether that's pro bowl worthy or not I don't know, the line play has not been good on an otherwise great offense.

e: Mina Kimes is gonna be so pumped about Koo.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

NFC TEs are poverty lmao

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
:lol: at Tremaine Edmunds making the Pro Bowl, but both Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer getting snubbed.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the pro bowl was determined by retweets

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Tucker, Hump, and Orlando Jr. deserve to be there. Morgan Cox I guess is a package with Tucker. Ricard is fine because he's the only fullback in the league. Campbell I guess got picked because of playing 4 games and then getting an injury and covid? Unless Judon has way better numbers then I thought he did I have no idea what he's doing there. Per his twitter even he was shocked.

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 22, 2020

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Big Bob robbed!

Can't complain about the Packers selections, though. Maybe Lindsley snubbed too? Owns seeing Jenkins get his due. Dude is incredible.

E: Smith has been way better than Mack and Mack has been either game changing or non-existent all season.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao that Younghoe Koo was cut from the Chargers last year and now he's a pro bowler.

meanwhile the Chargers are stuck with... The Money Badger

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Fisher was really bad yesterday because he hurt his back but he played great before that

Frank Clark is the hilarious one. He's been dogshit

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Sam Koch being a probowler only a single time is a travesty

sharknado slashfic posted:

Tucker, Hump, and Orlando Jr. deserve to be there. Morgan Cox I guess is a package with Tucker. Campbell I guess got picked because of playing 4 games and then getting an injury and covid? Unless Judon has way better numbers then I thought he did I have no idea what he's doing there. Per his twitter even he was shocked.

you are right, Judon is absolutely nowhere near deserving a selection. he's cool though and that will help him make more money in FA next season so I can get behind it

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Dec 22, 2020

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

The Seahawks, who are dead last in pass yards given up per game, got both of their safeties voted to the pro bowl.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

also unless I'm being blind those images are lacking the most important position, aka the fullbacks

AFC:

Patrick Ricard

NFC:

Kyle Juszczyk

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 22, 2020

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Replace Gilmore with JC Jackson lol. Gilmore barely played this year and kinda mailed it in

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Yeah, that's about right for the Colts.

Missing DeForest Buckner

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1340809830626410505

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Am I seeing right that zero cowboys made the pro bowl?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Jessie Bates is better than all those safeties.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tannehill should have been in over Watson, what a joke!!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
herbert robbed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao no jeremy chinn blow me nfl