Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Neither of those TE's are Large Robert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Seahawks, who are dead last in pass yards given up per game, got both of their safeties voted to the pro bowl.

But you can see one is good at blitzing and the other is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Mystic Stylez posted:

also unless I'm being blind those images are lacking the most important position, aka the fullbacks

AFC:

Patrick Ricard

NFC:

Kyle Juszczyk

I love that the Ravens are the fullback factory for the NFL

E: more quality Juszczyk content:

https://youtu.be/owGMtLU-xcE

Freaquency fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Dec 22, 2020

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

FizFashizzle posted:

lmao no jeremy chinn blow me nfl

Chin and Bates are obvious snubs.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm still trying to understand Matt Judon. The good news is hopefully this will price him out of whatever the Ravens might have been willing to pay him.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, the Bengals need to pay Jessie this offseason soooooo....

Eh, still mad.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So he's walking?

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So he's walking?

Would’ve made the pro bowl if he ran

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

lol at evan engram over robert tonyan

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Mystic Stylez posted:

also unless I'm being blind those images are lacking the most important position, aka the fullbacks

AFC:

Patrick Ricard

NFC:

Kyle Juszczyk

Nick Bellore is a fullback too, he’s just on as special teams.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm still trying to understand Matt Judon. The good news is hopefully this will price him out of whatever the Ravens might have been willing to pay him.

The bad news is Judon, Ngakoue, and even Bowser are FAs so Baltimore has nobody on the books for edge next year.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Evan Engram: 54 receptions, 572 yards, 10.6 y/r, 1 TD. 95 targets, 56.8% catch rate
Robert Tonyan: 49 receptions, 551 yards, 11.2 y/r, 10 TDs. 55 targets, 89.1% catch rate

C'mon

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

This is an insult to BIG BOBBY TONS.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

Yeah, that's about right for the Colts.

Missing DeForest Buckner

Yeah, Buckner should be on there for sure.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Am I seeing right that zero cowboys made the pro bowl?

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1341176595684478976

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

The Mekhi Becton snub makes me legit sad because he owns but he’ll make plenty more so that’s less sad.

https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/1341186598923366403

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
CJ Ham is the best fullback in the league, because his name is Ham

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30575423/hall-famer-kevin-greene-third-all-sacks-dies-58

Kevin Greene dead at 58.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/fieldyates/status/1341148600533966849?s=21

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

:lol: at the whole fuckin Browns O-line not being in the Pro Bowl.

Legit think this last 2-month Baker should be in there. That guy fucks.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
It's comical Kyler made it over Brady.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Seahawks, who are dead last in pass yards given up per game, got both of their safeties voted to the pro bowl.

I don't get Diggs, but Jamal Adams set the record for sacks made by a DB this year at 9.5, and he's still got time left to add to it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

wandler20 posted:

Kyler is a much better QB than Brady.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Kyler is a much better QB than Brady.

And a much better person.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
Bengals hold on to win over the Steelers on Muppet Night Football after Rothlisberger crapped the bed in the 1st half.

Views:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BphQtoWSnqk

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

I agree, it is really funny that brady is eating poo poo

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I recognize the names of everyone in the pro bowl, so no i think the pro bowl got it right

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/profootballtalk/status/1341251448110235648?s=21

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

seiferguy posted:

Every time I read about Wentz, it's always about "Wentz is offended the team drafted hurts" or "Wentz is upset he's not starting anymore" or anything else, just shows he's got the most fragile ego of any QB and is bitchmade. I figured he had the yips and really needed to see a sport psychologist more than anyone, and I'm starting to think that's the case.

I mean, sports journalists are second only to game journalists in some of the biggest hacks in the world that want to go out of their way to create whatever narrative that they want. Lynch always will get big props from me for just giving them nothing at all. Belechick is an rear end in a top hat but there's a reason why he does the same poo poo.

Wentz might be exactly this and there might be a decent number of corroborating sources, but I don't know. Again, I totally buy him being a bitchmade selfish cowardly bad player, but I've also seen him play good football and the eagles are a bad team. I wouldn't want to hitch my wagon to Wentz, and Hurts looked fun, but I'm hesitant to bury one and crown another. But that's probably cause I'm an indecisive bitch that refuses to take a stance on anything in case it makes me look stupid later.

Guido Merkens
Jun 18, 2003

The price of greatness is responsibility.
Wentz and Roethlisberger are conjuncting and it’s both wonderful and disgusting.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I’m pretty sure any story about Wentz is stuff being intentionally leaked and manipulated by the Eagles FO

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Borsche69 posted:

I mean, sports journalists are second only to game journalists in some of the biggest hacks in the world that want to go out of their way to create whatever narrative that they want. Lynch always will get big props from me for just giving them nothing at all. Belechick is an rear end in a top hat but there's a reason why he does the same poo poo.

Wentz might be exactly this and there might be a decent number of corroborating sources, but I don't know. Again, I totally buy him being a bitchmade selfish cowardly bad player, but I've also seen him play good football and the eagles are a bad team. I wouldn't want to hitch my wagon to Wentz, and Hurts looked fun, but I'm hesitant to bury one and crown another. But that's probably cause I'm an indecisive bitch that refuses to take a stance on anything in case it makes me look stupid later.

I agree I think it's a bit too early to declare Hurts the answer to the Eagles prayers, but remember that Big Ben is a fat rapist who is just ate poo poo against the Ryan Finley Bengals.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Tucker, Hump, and Orlando Jr. deserve to be there. Morgan Cox I guess is a package with Tucker. Ricard is fine because he's the only fullback in the league. Campbell I guess got picked because of playing 4 games and then getting an injury and covid? Unless Judon has way better numbers then I thought he did I have no idea what he's doing there. Per his twitter even he was shocked.

I'm actually glad Tucker made it since it felt like there were a couple seasons where they were going out of their way to find any kicker that wasn't Tucker with a slightly better kick percentage that season. And its been slightly annoying to watch whoever they picked just poo poo their pants the next year.

Footballoutsiders did that poo poo again this year where they picked Jason Sanders for the AFC. Who has had a great season, nothing against him, and has statistically kicked better than Tucker this year. But come on.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I agree I think it's a bit too early to declare Hurts the answer to the Eagles prayers, but remember that Big Ben is a fat rapist who is just ate poo poo against the Ryan Finley Bengals.

Blessed memories.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Zrebiec's explanation is always that he does a lot of non-pass rushing poo poo. Which I understand - he drops back, he sets the edge, he stunts (which can make him late to QBs that are releasing early) and he can be the decoy rusher (occupying 2 OLs for someone else stunting). The Ravens have also played an inordinant amount of quick release passers, and then had all the covid poo poo. As an aside, I've had more than a couple of family members contract it now and the dominating trait, other than the loss of taste/smell is always exhaustion. I can't imagine trying to play any sport after having a cold, let alone the flu, let alone covid.

Anyway the point is that he is a very versatile and good OLB, but at a certain point you want to see him dominate tackles in a 1v1 rush. Kind of compare him to Jarret Johnson, except that Judon is a much better player overall. But similarly to Johnson, he does a lot of the other OLB things extremely well, he's just not answer to the Ravens lack of pass rush.

If they do ultimately resign him, its because they see a Suggs like potential. He does kind of grade as the same kind of player, except Suggs is obviously (at this point of Judon's career) a much better pass rusher. But Suggs was always great at setting the edge, he could drop and even had a Marcus Peters like quality at sniffing out screens and short passes.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Feast your eyes on the ideal AFC playoff picture. Main thing is that Houston needs to beat Tennessee for this to happen (along with Pittsburgh beating Cleveland)

Ravens get the Pittsburgh rematch as a five seed, and a great chance for Tennessee or Cleveland to win and have to take KC first.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Also makes for 3 good games. I like it.

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
Younghoe koo, hell yeah! That guy’s been on a wild journey.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

AndrewP posted:

Feast your eyes on the ideal AFC playoff picture. Main thing is that Houston needs to beat Tennessee for this to happen (along with Pittsburgh beating Cleveland)

Ravens get the Pittsburgh rematch as a five seed, and a great chance for Tennessee or Cleveland to win and have to take KC first.

As a Browns fan I'm totally fine with facing Indy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Borsche69 posted:

Zrebiec's explanation is always that he does a lot of non-pass rushing poo poo. Which I understand - he drops back, he sets the edge, he stunts (which can make him late to QBs that are releasing early) and he can be the decoy rusher (occupying 2 OLs for someone else stunting). The Ravens have also played an inordinant amount of quick release passers, and then had all the covid poo poo. As an aside, I've had more than a couple of family members contract it now and the dominating trait, other than the loss of taste/smell is always exhaustion. I can't imagine trying to play any sport after having a cold, let alone the flu, let alone covid.

Ogbah was robbed, cause he has a bunch of sacks and does all that stuff too