Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I respect him more knowing he won a game while missing an entire quarter due to diarrhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

He wasn't cramping. I've had my share of "shrugged off injuries" when I was younger but there is a reason dudes are lying down with people massaging them while getting IVs when they cramp in professional sports. Hint: it's not because they can run. :P

Runners stomach is a thing. (Abdominal) cramping and needing to take a poo poo can both happen.

Point is, he definitely took a poo poo

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

sourdough posted:

Runners stomach is a thing. (Abdominal) cramping and needing to take a poo poo can both happen.

Point is, he definitely took a poo poo

Okay, maybe he was cramping. From that giant poo poo festering in his tummy.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1338954943580016640?s=20

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Best argument against the cramps is Lamar blaming his bad overthrows on a cramping arm. Well that and cramps=cramps is top tier conspiracy fodder.

Poop is stored in the (throwing) arm

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

There are plenty of arguments to fuel poo poo-gate. Professional athlete shrugs off injury random dude finds totally debilitating is not one of them.

3 DONG HORSE was in the best shape of his life though!!

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

GeorgeBrettShitsHisPants.wmv

Hemorrhoids

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

3 DONG HORSE was in the best shape of his life though!!

The best shape in life is amorphous

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I’ve poo poo my pants as an adult. It happens. Am I proud of it? Of course not but I can sympathize with Lamar Jackson.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Well, they still have at least one player with NFL punting experience.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I respect him more knowing he won a game while missing an entire quarter due to diarrhea

:hai:

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
if Lamar admits he had die die and came back to win I think that easily puts him at the top of the mvp debate

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Most Valuable Pooper

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

hosed up to try to sucker more future NFL hopefuls with cartoon depictions of violence

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

hobbesmaster posted:

Well, they still have at least one player with NFL punting experience.

Jameis is on the saints now

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1338972725608583169?s=19

Derwin what you doin

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
What is it with the Texans and ex Browns Running Backs?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Fifty Three posted:

hosed up to try to sucker more future NFL hopefuls with cartoon depictions of violence

Cant wait for the acme anvil to come out of the sky as the player lays in fencing position on the ground from a hit to the head.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
All hard hits/tackles will have cartoon "BONK!" sound effects added in.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

sponges posted:

I’ve poo poo my pants as an adult. It happens. Am I proud of it? Of course not but I can sympathize with Lamar Jackson.

Same

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Lamar Jackson has nothing on George Brett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU9xz2FpQc0

Nissin Cup Nudist fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Dec 16, 2020

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Leaked by Dan Ryckert no less

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Well, I guess I'm watching the Bucs game on Sunday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

like to read the team names on that stats image above, as words. put together. balattle baltam clelarchi. balattleball. tamclelarchi

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
More high quality officiating last night

https://twitter.com/jake_burns18/status/1338746084169015296?s=20

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Peoples-Elbow

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I mean if he came out and played on fire, he should poo poo during games more often. Is there a Dragon Ball Z equivalent for powering up after dropping a deuce?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I hope what doesn't get lost in the shuffle is that Mcsorely's knee lasted just long enough

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

sweet thursday posted:

I hope what doesn't get lost in the shuffle is that Mcsorely's knee lasted just long enough

WWPee

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

I mean if he came out and played on fire, he should poo poo during games more often. Is there a Dragon Ball Z equivalent for powering up after dropping a deuce?

I mean, you know how good you feel after you get it out of your system. You feel like a new man.

Anyway we should have seen this coming considering Lamar is known to eat shrimp alfredo before big games

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/10/what-nfl-mvp-lamar-jackson-eats-before-a-big-game.html

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Well, I guess I'm watching the Bucs game on Sunday.

It's a shame they're not playing the Panthers again. Last time they didn't even need the punter.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

AndrewP posted:

Anyway we should have seen this coming considering Lamar is known to eat shrimp alfredo before big games

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/10/what-nfl-mvp-lamar-jackson-eats-before-a-big-game.html

Literally any exist to post this: Joel Embiid Downing Bucket Of Lukewarm Shrimp In Preparation For Game 3

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Alfredo has always been a secret of champions.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The intentional grounding on Baker was complete horse poo poo too. Ravens dude grabbed his arm as he threw and yanked the pass sideways. There was someone wide open in the flat like 7 yards in front of where it landed. Browns punted and Ravens scored a TD.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Goddamn Chase Young is a loving man

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1337986107045187586?s=20

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

The intentional grounding on Baker was complete horse poo poo too. Ravens dude grabbed his arm as he threw and yanked the pass sideways. There was someone wide open in the flat like 7 yards in front of where it landed. Browns punted and Ravens scored a TD.

I mean they would've punted anyway, since it was incomplete on 3rd and 13. They ended up punting from the 21 instead of the 32. The Ravens got it at the 44 which feels more like a bad punt from Gilliam (avg punts are like 45 yards, while longs are more like 65, good punt + coverage flips the field). And the bullshit on the Ravens series isn't something that an extra 11 yards helps against. Of all the penalties to complain about, that's one of the least gamechanging.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this is a designed pick play, marlons running towards the sideline to cover his man, that dude ran into him to stop him. its textbook opi

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

I mean they would've punted anyway, since it was incomplete on 3rd and 13. They ended up punting from the 21 instead of the 32. The Ravens got it at the 44 which feels more like a bad punt from Gilliam (avg punts are like 45 yards, while longs are more like 65, good punt + coverage flips the field). And the bullshit on the Ravens series isn't something that an extra 11 yards helps against. Of all the penalties to complain about, that's one of the least gamechanging.

Least game-changing, maybe, but the refs have been loving the Browns since the poo poo-rear end game against the Jags.

Although I suppose everyone says that about their team. Carry on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Refs spotted KC a TD and a few firsts but life goes on. Bad calls happen. I’m sure Miami had a few calls go their way completely (I’m thinking there was something in the 2nd i recall thinking was weak)