Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpo9AzU5AC0&t=462s

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
1:56 and he just started up Cyberpunk. DSP ftw.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Made a cool 23 dollars in 2 hours. Your gonna talk poo poo?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHzFuwLvF_4&t=1062s

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lmfao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpo9AzU5AC0&t=6633s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
remember when he accidentally streamed a full jerk sesh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvdyUl2nmbo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oh99HK2NTc&t=6864s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://youtu.be/-oh99HK2NTc?t=2438

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Salacious Spy posted:

remember when he accidentally streamed a full jerk sesh

if i were r-worded enough to trust my livelihood to a giant company in exchange for being forced to stream 16 hours a day thats the kind of dumb gently caress mistake i'd probably make so its a lot more fun to see him be a big baby and suck at gaming

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wish I could post some good poo poo here but, unfortunately, this streamer has disabled clips.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thanks to quarantines and the ongoing economic/societal collapse we're living in i get to stay home all day and listen to phil in the morning when he reads/repeats crap he read on twitter at 3 am while internalizing phils weird verbal ticks like adding "-style" as a suffix to everything like "fun interactive-style variety streaming with chill-style interactions."

today he talked aobut:

1. the condition of his ear and how his headphones prompote bacterial growth [?]
2. the game devotion being delisted from gog because it makes fun of the kjiing of china xi jiping by comparing him to winnie the pooh. the pooh reference, according to phil, was "world politics" that are "way above his head."
3. how he doesn't care abouyt among us being on switch since he's actually working creating content in a chill/fun interactive-style.

after that i stopped listening since i actually had to pay attention to work for awhile. thanks for reading.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

Wish I could post some good poo poo here but, unfortunately, this streamer has disabled clips.

i will always remmeber my most viewed twitch clip "dark syde satchmo" where phil want shoobidoowee do bop over the cuphead soundtrack

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i will always remmeber my most viewed twitch clip "dark syde satchmo" where phil want shoobidoowee do bop over the cuphead soundtrack

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

2. the game devotion being delisted from gog because it makes fun of the kjiing of china xi jiping by comparing him to winnie the pooh. the pooh reference, according to phil, was "world politics" that are "way above his head."
He referred to the ongoing political turmoil between China and Taiwan as "sour grapes".

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SINCE i've been able to listen to phil talk in the morning i've learned about "superblindman" who is this blind guy who did the accessibility stuff for last of us 2 or whatever. i guess that's cool. BUT. he always donates to phil and i thought "superblindman" had to be some kind of long running troll making fun of dsp BUT it wasn't, and when i learned he was a real, actual human being and not a months-years long troll i momentarily had a psychotic break

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SINCE i've been able to listen to phil talk in the morning i've learned about "superblindman" who is this blind guy who did the accessibility stuff for last of us 2 or whatever. i guess that's cool. BUT. he always donates to phil and i thought "superblindman" had to be some kind of long running troll making fun of dsp BUT it wasn't, and when i learned he was a real, actual human being and not a months-years long troll i momentarily had a psychotic break

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Phil been live an hour and a half and he still hasnt opened lightning returns

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The sky is blue. Water is wet

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/kfc_es/status/1326450504403193856?s=21

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol when he shows his door and theres sheets of white printing paper taped to it to "muffle" the sound

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you ever heard of a place called wuhan china -- darksydephil, 12/17/2020

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

lol when he shows his door and theres sheets of white printing paper taped to it to "muffle" the sound

Lmfao zigzag crinkled black construction paper and a piece of cellophane with purple dry erase marker over a light to really kickstart my content creation career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D