Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wish I could post some good poo poo here but, unfortunately, this streamer has disabled clips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i will always remmeber my most viewed twitch clip "dark syde satchmo" where phil want shoobidoowee do bop over the cuphead soundtrack

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Word of the day is festive

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pray I do not elaborate them further.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

dsp said that "real" fortunes have been banned from fortune cookies because they're too much of a liability and if the fortune in the cookie says "you will win a new car" and someone doesn't win, they will sue [he did not specify wether they will sue the chinese restraunt, cookie manufacture, distributor, or possibly all parties involved in the cookie]

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Kingly.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

no overtime tonight or any other night.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

this

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

he doesn't make them separate videos on youtube either

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

American McGay posted:

Someone sent him a concerned message as he was trying the Papa Jahn's Italian Meat Stuffed Crust Pizza that it could cause his gout (that he got from his aunt) to flare up.

his blood acid disorder*

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Were they custom Tortellini from a box? No! From a bag.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

He’s sitting on the splash screen for divinity original sin and describing all the generic fantasy characters on it

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IrFUUevN5s&t=278s timestamp

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The King’s arch nemesis—unforeseeable bullshit—is back in a big way with chargebacks from November and a sleep schedule change all in the same week

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Eligible vests today: the blue, the red, the camo and the grey. This is a variety stream so we're going to wear a variety of vests--not the same one every day, alright?

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Birthday event tomorrow

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Kudos to the King for donning a variety of vests on today's birthday stream despite full Summer sun and heat in WA.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

he's doing arm curl motions with the sandwich to illustrate how light the McDonald's Spicy Crispy Chicken sandwich is

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

cake time

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Prestream highlights:
“I’m just trying to get through this as fast as possible”
Complaining about packed restaurants with lines out the door as if covid were over before seguing into describing the seafood buffet he and kat went to

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Biblical.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Praise the fun, chill streams with positive chat intersction

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I'm tired of people messing with phil and trying to screw him over tbh. At this point, I just want to chill and enjoy his streams.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

just tuned in to see a lean-in manual ban of a chat troll who was completely stumped by the $495 tip total.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

phil is pronouncing it dozhay coin

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

A video game is a work of art. Its been determined in culture. -- DarkSydpePhil. "Phil Heads Deeper Into the Village of Madness. Pre-Stream Interactive Chat Style Stream Segment". May 12, 2021.

Lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Phil said “negger”. He SO OBVIOUSLY said “negger” and the hosed up mentally ill trolls and detractors IMMEDIATELY swooped in and got him surreptitiously banned from Twitch because of a loving blatant obvious mistake this is BULLSHIT.

this

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Oh yeah.. a $200 Superchat. I think I'll get that sometime next month, Actually.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

if you come at the king you best not miss

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

elf help book posted:

japanese curry it was japanese style

Japanese bake

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Trolls completely stumped as their web of deceit gets effortlessly unraveled by veteran content creator

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The moon shot / manhattan project level undertaking to remove all content referencing twitch continues...

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Imagine if you could tip toward custom patches of stream emotes or other approved imagery for Kat to sew onto the various vests.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

dsp is wondering why anybody would be stupid enough to punch a tree and the chat trolls are arguing with him that it's actually normal to punch trees when you're mad.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Trolls kept hounding him to get vaccinated (despite the huge hassle and loss of income that would entail) so guess what? He's not going to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol