Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

A little stick figure family that looks like they're trying to keep their balance in the middle of an earthquake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

JUICY is replaced with a working juicer

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

D E E P
T H O T S

Prof. Crocodile

Just a QR code on the butt part of the pants, but when you scan it your phone opens a video of Ice Cube and Chris Tucker from Friday going "Daaaaaaaamn!"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

"Voted #18 in The Top 100 Fast Food Meals of 2020"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kief Richards posted:

"Voted #18 in The Top 100 Fast Food Meals of 2020"

lol

Stoner Sloth

the medals and decorations that the particular butt has won including ones for bravery under fire and a purple butt

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

OSHA compliance certificate for the butt including the dates of last and next inspection

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Thot Police

alexandriao

I want a detachable rear end to mail to my wives so they can open up the package and be like "yup thats my wives rear end, cool" and then just send it back

Goons Are Gifts

Byob secret Santa would become an rear end fest

I'd love it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

my other butt is an honor student

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Advertise that you are not a lawyer with shorts that say IANAL.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Advertise that you are not a lawyer with shorts that say IANAL.

Escape From Noise

Bespoke

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Submissive Single Christian

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A corkboard with flyers advertising guitar lessons.

I can't seem to find an image, but pants with UMASS on the rear are a thing that exist.

nut

advertisement for the new kfc sandwich called the rear end stack

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ButtTheShitmanFart

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Buttchocks posted:

A corkboard with flyers advertising guitar lessons.

I can't seem to find an image, but pants with UMASS on the rear are a thing that exist.

you might find them on the online store of the University of Massachusetts!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prof. Crocodile

Buttchocks posted:

Not sure if this was supposed to be pronounced "um, rear end" or "yum, rear end". Maybe we'll have to leave this to the philosophers.

Jaguars!

D I P P Y

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
PlumP

alexandriao

t shirt that says

PLUTO
FAN

rear end shorts that say

UR ANUS
LOVER