Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
Corran Horn is a loving hero and this thread better show him some goddamn respect or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Xenomrph posted:

Fixed that for you.

What! But that isn't what I said at all!

Cessna posted:

Any good books on the rise of the First Order?

(Don't hate me for asking this.)

General Battuta's The Final Order provided a pretty interesting perspective on what the First Order is, I thought.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

ecureuilmatrix posted:

Tommy Lee Edwards is the name of the perpetrator. The image with the Oliphant is the silliest, but his stuff is full of badly-fitted cutouts from other sources and wonky perspective.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Battle_of_Coruscant_(Great_Hyperspace_War)?file=Battle_of_Coruscant_Great_Hyperspace_War_NEC.png

One of my earliest experiences with the Star Wars fandom was when I noted the similarities to Lord of the Rings in this, even with a screen cap of the spears from Return of the King that matches the spears in the foreground precisely, and pointed out Gamling firing his bow, and loving Gimli charging off over on the left, and a bunch of "Warsies" were beside themselves insisting it was just homage and that doesn't look anything like Gamling and that's not Gimli. To this day it blows my mind that an image like that can show up in an official publication.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Fey'lya broke up Gavin and Asyr. A million deaths were not enough for Fey'lya!