Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I think alot of it can be attributed to the climate of the times. The dark nest crisis was indeed during the early days of the War on Terror and has Luke basically saying using force lightning to torture info out of a suspect is not dark side usage because it gives them actionable Intel to stop terrorism.

I loving hated that ar the time and hate it even more now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Real chaos mode is the first name. Is it the right and proper tie-ko or the heretically blasphemous Tee-cho?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I wonder if they are gonna modify some aspects that we because it came out around ROTS that later got revamped. Like changing the republic bomber from the vwing to a ywing or something.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

It is weird that the switch port is somehow the best one

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Digging around in my garage today I finally found the box of books that contained the best EU books*. Yes I found the entire 5 book Aaron Allston wraith series. (Starfighters of Adumar counts)

*I moved into my house a while ago but am renting out my basement to my best friend for like 30% of local rental price. Lot of my poo poo in in storage still