Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

cptn_dr posted:

I genuinely can't wait to read this.

This is even funnier because if I remember correctly Boba Fett blast the poo poo out of it in his show and kills it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

A New Dawn was decent, but Kenobi is an absolutely top tier novel. The premise of this new one is probably the most interesting one for a SW novel in a long time.

How has he written Qui-Gon before? Because Qui-Gon being at odds with the council is fine, but I feel like enough media doesn't want to acknowledge the fact he's still a prophecy brained eugenics nut who takes a child away from his mother despite there being literally thousands of way he could take both of them. Like, the mythology of Qui-Gon is at odds with the reality of the lovely person we meet in Phantom Menace.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

Seems stupid to release that pre-Andor season two, one of the few shows that actually concerns the subject matter but whatever.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

Chairman Capone posted:

Anyone remember the news about the Mandalorian video game in development that was leaked less than two weeks ago?

Don’t worry, it’s already been cancelled!

I'm fairly sure the leak was to try and generate hype to save it from cancellation but everyone just reacted with a collective shrug.