Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good to see Lords of the Sith on the list. It’s a great audio book too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thrawn527 posted:

I only added it when someone reminded me of it. But yeah, I really enjoyed it.

Yeah I had a bunch of audible credits and when I saw that cover I was like...oh hell yeah. :lol:

Also it has Vader and Sheev fighting Xenomorphs...I forget the fake name...but it was cool.

The Star Wars audiobooks that use multiple voices are such a good value or a narrator that can do different voices better.

Oh and while comics the Marvel Vader run was really nice. Especially when Vader realizes he got played by Palp

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Dec 18, 2020

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Horizon Burning posted:

that's what no one is sure about! from memory, they even removed them as an alien species from one of the rpg sourcebooks when they were reprinted. it's like they want to keep the term 'bothan spies' ambiguous as to whether it's an alien species or a special alliance spy network.

Or something very odd from legal came up.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teek posted:

What the hell, this is pretty crazy:

https://www.ign.com/articles/star-wars-the-vow-of-silver-dawn-china-exclusive-novel-adds-canon-sector-galaxy

They’ve done foreign language adaptions of material before with the various manga, and I guess you could count some Star Wars Marvel UK unique material that’s never been reprinted elsewhere. But to get a canon novel for the Chinese market tied into the High Republic with no plans to translate? Wow.

You know that novel is going to have some weird weird poo poo...specifically for the Mainland market.