Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Next NFL Mod?
This poll is closed.
Big ol' titties on linemans 10 28.57%
Move every Team to London 5 14.29%
Big Head Mode 8 22.86%
Some Bullshit with skeletons 12 34.29%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Looks like Carr ripped his dick; unfortunate tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

fartknocker posted:

Nelson Agholor has shown up, so I am legally required to post this video regardless of the context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZboH1UNhOQ

I always forget about this video and am freshly delighted every time I see it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Jesus Christ

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Man the Raiders are getting beat to loving hell

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Gonna be very interesting to see how Lynn fucks this up

Not for a second do I count out that he can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

to prevent desperation "fumbles"

I thought that you can't advance the ball via a fumble no matter what?