Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
Yo, I've gotta be honest, I slept hard on this game.

But I picked it up during the tail end of the winter sale and wow, I really like it a lot more than I thought I would (between this, valheim, and heros hour). I really enjoy the depth of it, from the card system to the weapons, gunplay felt a little light at first but its kinda grown on me. I still have a hard time trusting randoms do ridden tunnels but im kinda engrossed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

I think tunnels are always worth it in a campaign. On nightmare at least, you'll be loving stacked with cards and loot by mid-act.

You're right though that they're a slog if you're just hopping on for a couple quickplay levels and you get boned with Cost of Avarice or razorworms

After spending more time in this game it was definitely just me being unfamiliar and unsure, and I guess there were/are still a bunch of new people hopping on from the tail end of the sale that just happened.

So, on that note does anyone have suggestions for decks?

I've kitted out several for each weapon type (smg, lmg, melee...) and even a silly copper one that I haven't tried yet to buy everything.

What are other people running?