Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

dogstile posted:

Skin monetization is 100% normal and its not like its a competitive shooter, so who cares?

Unless it's a 2015-era payday 2 thing with stats/boosts directly attached to the skins that can only be gotten with real outside money, and also a big hearty lol @

Lucca Blight posted:

Wow it's not even out yet and WB already managed to ruin this game. Just drop $90 for the full experience! (Prices are same on the US shop)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm in the "considered getting this but after reading all the posts pointing out how bland/unfun/half baked/better off just playing the real L4D2" boat and gonna steer clear of this. Wattishame.

Also I have an inkling this is gonna turn out to be an Anthem-lite type big hype/potential and a big flop but that's just me.