Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

You can turn the character dialog volume down to 0%. It mutes all the insane chatter (“friends call me coach!”) everywhere. It also mutes plot exhibition, but I haven’t noticed it yet.

Blissful silence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

You can set dialog volume to 0. I have no idea what’s happening or who’s got a tragic backstory. It’s blessed silence and zombie chopping.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Why can't mods be swapped between weapons

And zombies just chill and hang out while staying permanently on fire, which can set you on fire. It's a game mechanic, not a simulation. It's supposed to force choice.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

The Hambulance posted:

Played the expansion with friends tonight.

Awww, I guess I'm a friend. :3:

We might have gotten the Biggest rear end in a top hat Director for veteran or there might be a global difficulty bump. It was noticeably punishing and drat miserly when it came to weapons, copper, and mods.

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Yeah, it is not a good thing to be constantly bleeding out, forcing slow scavenging with your head down in nightmare with continuous hordes.

Feels like there’s a few junior engineers just building in game mechanics for the sheer hell of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DkHelmet
Jul 10, 2001

I pity the foal...

Shooting Blanks posted:

I haven't played this game in awhile, but food is a thing now? I don't remember that...

Yup. Some maps you're starving to death and take damage unless you're keeping your stomach points over 0. I'm not making that up.