Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I play this on PS4 and it's fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Game is really buggy at times. I keep having shots do nothing. I pull the trigger, my ammo is reduced, the gun reloads but no sounds and no damage. Seems to affect semi auto more, things like pistol, shotgun, and sniper.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Harsh but true

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

WWZ is still dog poo poo

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Game is sad compared to Left 4 Dead 2. Really sad when you realize that came out over 10 years ago.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

This game sucks. I really tried to give it a shot but there were too many issues.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I put in enough hours to see the poor development. There is a potential for this type of game being good, still B4B is a buggy, poorly assembled game worth about $20.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

It's almost like the devs have no idea what they're doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

RIP lovely game