Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Been playing this on game pass a bit and the only map thing that gets to me is how easy it is to just fall out of maps and die with no real indication instead of ledge grabbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
I am enjoying it but the game is hella rough. A lot of bad decisions focused on making the game hard instead of fun and patches for major bugs need to come faster. You can tell there is a really good game in there but I do question if these developers have what it takes to bring it out

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
love the new way pubbies are being pieces of poo poo by not hitting ready after certain maps and making people wait out the timer. Which can be up to 3 minutes on certain maps

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Unless I missed it, no where does it say they fixed the crusher weak spot not being active.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
I am liking a bunch of the changes but for the love of god the bots still stand directly in front of you. Something so many people complained about and they managed to not do anything about it.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Outside of just being dumb at playing, my biggest pubbie gripe are the people with always on mics that are apparently omnidirectional so they are just a poo poo ton of noise or in a couple cases they are using speakers instead of headset so you hear their game audio too.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
The most fun in the game is loving around with friends in voice chat.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

That rules, I love how the large majority of weird bugs in this game only make the game harder

Not just that. But design decisions. Bruisers, who do massive damage, completely hiding their weakspot to stop their charge and super damage slide. Retches being able to instantly puke once it has eye line on you(and bugged will puke through walls). Clearing a room and then having stuff spawn inside it because someone wasn't looking at it. The basics of the game are cool. I would love to see more card builds to help with variety. but dear lord the developer has no idea how to design challenge that isn't just punch in face all the time and be stupid. Also fortune card can increase your copper per round by 0, not just 25 to 50.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
One huge issue that only shows up in a few places is the fact that you just instant die in so many places. In act 2 it is bad in the clog levels. In act one on the ferry. going from bridge to ferry I got bumped and slid off the edge and into the water insta dying instead of grabbing the side of the boat so I could be saved. It is just dumb game design.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004

wereboat posted:

i only play with goons

which goons? The group I play with can move pretty fast unless we are trying nightmare and wanna min/max guns.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004

how to make it almost impossible to see anything for anyone with knowledge is power. but also that is goals

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
Tunnels on nightmare are rough in the first 2 maps of a campaign but after that, if working together, it is a solid way to get loot to cruise through the rest of the campaign.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
There are a bunch of infinite hordes in nightmare but not many are that awful. The gravel horde is the worst and the raft the most annoying but they aren't awful in nightmare.

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
What discord are y'alls groups using? might be good to cross share servers to help expand group finding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJadedOne
Aug 13, 2004
No Hope run done. Act 3 was really the only awful part of it. Of course your team needs to be able to work together. People wanting quick play no hope seems a bit crazy

Also if you want we are on the Marbel Hebrons server https://discord.gg/CWyJ7ZyaxM and more players always welcome

TheJadedOne fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jun 24, 2022