Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

I unironically think I'm Garret, Master Thief.
Is there any way to strip attachments and put them on your other gun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senethro
May 18, 2005

The designers seem to want you to advance in perfect party formation, constantly aware of 360 and clearing each others backs to avoid getting swarmed. Its like someone considered L4D/Vermintides wide arc, nonlethal shove to be "cheating", or too easy. DRG too has its once per 30 second power attack that splatters trash. Like it or not, players expect it now.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

Has there ever been a truly faithful, actually successful spiritual successor? The nostalgiaheads think they want the same game but with new graphics, but they don't. What they actually want is for it to feel like it did the first time again.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

It's the opposite of TF2, where you don't even need one of the iconic characters in the screenshot to know what game is being played. It's all competently done but with no colour or design flair.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

Anyone worked out how the cards work? The #1 starter slot seems like a good position for the Knife. Supposedly a dev said something about the #1-#5 slots?

After you've picked a card it seems to vanish from your deck and once you've got less than 5 cards left, you get lovely generics like +5 health.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

Corporations pay people to spam three line reviews. The 10 paragraph defense or Reply-to-every-post Barrage are the tactics of volunteers.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

The quickplay option is terrible on any difficulty above lowest. Any game you join into has already been sunk by the terrible bots.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

You can be so close and yet so far.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

Haven't made it past the first ogre on nightmare yet.

Some of the corruption cards on NM really change the way you play. I've had both SWAT armored zombies and Acid Blood zombies.

Senethro
May 18, 2005

I actually kind of like Hoffmans character as portrayed. While his conspiracy bullshit is insufferable, he really sounds desperately sincere and concerned when actually helping or apologizing to other characters, which redeems him a little and explains why they put up with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senethro
May 18, 2005

The pubs in this game are very weird. AFK in the the spawn room for 3 mins, sprint up you to, friendly fire all of you, then quit out. Happened twice tonight. The casualness of it was kind of odd, like they didn't even really care, this is just how things are done.