Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
This game flew under my radar for most of development but Coop games are my jam and I managed to snag 2 beta keys. It's ok, I guess? Most of my major issues have already been iterated and maybe I'm just spoiled from Vermintide/DRG or if its the difficulty but the hordes are just tiny? Like 2 dozen zombies is not a horde.

Specials just seem bland? They don't stand out and at least on the starter difficulty outside of the bruiser or getting pinned, dont seem much of a threat. L4D's specials had super recognizable silhouttes and sound cues, here it's just... more grey guys but these have red spots. Player charactesr are the same, halfway the map everyone is covered in grey gore and it became really hard (for me, at least) to pick survivors from zombies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Had our game softlock because it turns out even bots need to be in the saferoom at the end to count, and ours was stuck at a tow truck event about 2 miles back and had lost the ability to teleport, apparently.