Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

Managed to play a couple of hours last night - card system is terrible and I dont understand why they bothered with it.

Also - if its true that there is no VS campaign then its highly likely I'll be refunding. It was the only thing I played L4D1+2. The swarm thing where you just have last as long as you can was dull and boring, after 5 mins you are just all stood in the same 5m metre circle shooting til you run out of ammo.

Overall as a vet L4D player I'm not seeing the appeal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

That's a fair point, mine is the exact opposite. I played L4D2 exclusively for the versus and thought the survivor mode was dreadful.

I've been googling since my post and it's right there is no campaign VS so it will be a straight forward refund for me with a strong recommendation against buying it for my old L4D crew.