Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.
I didn't see a thread like this here so I thought I'd kick-start one. Year-end lists are usually a great way of finding the releases you might have missed completely. A lot of places are putting up their "best of the year" lists lately, and now feels a good time to sum up one of the weirdest years in recent history.
:tif:

Some top lists I've seen floating around:
The Guardian
New York Times
Pitchfork
Line Of Best Fit
Consequence of Sound
DIY Mag
Any Decent Music aggregates reviews and posts an average score

What's your favorite album from this year? Favorite single? Favorite live album or performance? What release do you feel was overlooked? Maybe answer some of these questions or post more freely about your year in music, it's all good imo. Half the fun is finding stuff from different genres so feel free to post about your favorite obscure micro genre if that's what floats your boat.

MIDWIFE CRISIS fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Dec 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU