Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

American McGay posted:

I don't have any particular gaming related Christmas memories because our dad was a gamer and bought stuff as soon as it came out. I did get my brother an SNES Classic for Christmas a couple years ago and now my 3 and 5 year old nephews are obsessed with Mario's Kart.

My uncle was like that & my cousins would have new genesis/dreamcast/playstation games almost every week when I went round there. from there it was simply a matter of finding the best games and asking for them for xmas/birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Growing up my parents would let us open one gift on Christmas Eve. When I was ten I picked a gift at random and had to try and act excited when it was just a few pairs of dress socks. But then under the dress socks was a copy of WCW vs. NWO Revenge for N64, the best wrestling game ever. Merry Impsmas to you and yours.

that game was so sick