Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

the ball and chain is the coolest zelda subweapon so it's worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

my parents met in an arcade. I thought it would be nice to get them one of those home cabinets that can play roms of arcade games. Of course I had to get them out of the house so I could get it delivered and installed, so I called in a bomb threat and they spent the night in a hotel. They were shaking and crying when they came back to the house and saw the gift, probably because of how thoughtful it was. Gamer win

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I try not to slay slimes because they're too cute

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I got Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Age of Calamity, a storage card for the Series X, and the illustrated biography of Yoshitaka Amano. Merry Gamesmas everyone.

Very strong impmas haul

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I got $50 in Nintendo credit and I've just been staring at the eshop in decision paralysis