Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

It's that time of year again! This subforum has been around for almost a decade now (i dont loving remember it was like 2011 or something) and weve had a lot of great gaming. People have come and gone for one reason or another but the four of us that post here have been at it for a long time now. Let's share some memories of happy imp holiddays" and imps gaming together

in 2015 or whatever year mgs 5 came out I played through most (did we finish it i dont rememebr) of Peace Walker on PS3 with in training for Metal Gear July. It was a blast and one of the few games I really wish I could co-op again some day. It is also so much better to play the missions online

If you're a new poster welcome to the place behind the waterfall. we actually like video games ehre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Story about when my parents spent a whole year long conning me that they couldn’t afford anything, let alone a N64, and then Santa not only brought one for me but set it up to the TV and I woke up to the Bomberman Hero attract screen, causing me to believe in Santa Claus well into 7th grade.

so sick

Kongming posted:

As a kid Christmas was essentially the only day of the year I got new video games or consoles. So I used to have to make that poo poo last me a whole year, so I had to pick my games carefully. The year I got a PS2 was probably the greatest Christmas of all time for me, since they were still hard to get at the time. I remember staying up real late playing Tekken Bowl in Tekken Tag Tournament.

I don't want to go into a whole thing about it but we were so loving poor back then. I remember I would only get two games a year, one on my birthday in july and one for christmas. I would loving 110% those games until my eyes bled. The best combo ever, I think, was birthday Medal of Honor for PS1 and Christmas Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver which I played for something like six months straight. Sometimes I really hate the game overload now and wish I could just sink myself into something for weeks on end that isn't wow

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

Its actually bad

iirc there was a big gaming drought around when that came out and thats why everyone got so into it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

were not having kids but my 17 year old nephew called me a pussy because i havent beaten ocarina of time on randomizer