Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was 15 when the Wii came out for Christmas and it was the first Christmas I didn't believe in Santa (won't be discussing this). Midnight openings aren't a thing here even now but ma drove me up to Smyths the Saturday morning it came out and I'd terrible stomach pains the whole drive up out of nerves it'd be sold out. Got there and there was tonnes left and she bought me Zelda too. We even got to go to McDonalds afterwards. First console that was just mine not my older brothers that I was allowed use sometimes. What a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

this is a nice story, but it also involves secretly modifying your dads computer and its cracking me up

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Just blew a synapse watching my niece fall into the tutorial black hole in Mario Galaxy and watching my dad take 25 minutes to enter his Nintendo password.

My niece ignored all the toys she got to chew on a handmade copper water jug I got my ma

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Merry Christmas

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not sure DQ is a good first JRPG honestly. After seeing a slime enemy design is downhill forever

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Look8ng at the slimes like Bateman reviewing bus8ness. Cards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Sounds like you’re raising a couple of tryhards.

Theyr'e playing co-op. One on the controller, one on the gamefaqs 100% completion guide. Pathetic.