Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its actually bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bicyclops posted:

it's a really nice story. my dad sold his drum set to buy our nintendo and spent countless hours playing with us. he still asks if there are any games he can buy for me at christmas, and I always tell him to buy more stuff for the grandkids instead. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to have their own console and play the games themselves.

wanting your kids to play console games is quite frankly sick

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

blowing all the dust off the ps4 and removing the mothballs from last of us 2 game of the year enhanced for ps4pro edition. this is the game that taught me wocs and pocs can garrote a dog, yet it still causes harrowing emotional trauma. merry christmas!