Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
This poll is closed.
Browns 6 26.09%
Giants 3 13.04%
Giant Browns 6 26.09%
Another NFC East SNF game what? 8 34.78%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quiet Feet posted:

This is fine. Just make Glss Joe feel bad about being born.

Glass Joe was a damned gamer man.

99 losses by knockout, 1 win. Still in there accepting all comers, looking for his shot at glory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Beefed Owl posted:

God drat it I forgot Chris Collinsworth is doing this poo poo again. God I am tired of his poo poo.

I don't know if this is actually true, but I'd almost guess if you just had a text feed Cris's bullshit is no worse/not more consistently wrong than most color guys. It's that he's so damned smarmy about everything.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Giants dude had that right in his arms it looked like and then 100% lost it.

Someone else got it for him I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Giants should fake into a field goal here for fun.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Could have at least given them a pity measurement.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hey, taking the penalty on the try worked out.

I've wondered if teams should do that more often in situations where it might make a more obvious difference.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Looked like the angle for throwing might have risked a tip or maybe not i dunno

I think he just missed him after he fell down early in the route?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Baker looked like he wanted to chuck that directly backwards while he was going down.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

hobbesmaster posted:

The floating camera is worth a TD

Has anyone except that one college punter ever hit the big screen at Jerryworld?

I remember some punter saying that you almost have to try to hit it but everyone could if they wanted to.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The keep the offense on the field then run the punt team out play seems like it's very insulting to the opposing coach.

'We think you're so poorly organized that even though the refs will give you time to sub you'll screw it up.'

Also every team should run it against the Chargers.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Quiet Feet posted:

Hey Giants and Browns fans, remember OBJ?

Wonder where he'll end up whenever the Browns give up trying to make it work, someone will take a shot at him.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Man get on the whistle a little quicker guys. That false start took forever to call.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
If it weren't for all of the pain and everything it'd be kind of fun to just turn into a pinball once you get stood up as a running back and your offensive line comes up to blast the hell out of you.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ishvara posted:

If Baker keeps this up he’ll finish with like 85% completion percentage and 350 yards and somehow it’s the least memorable game in recent memory.

When the Browns are good they're aggressively boring. Which, hey, not gonna hate on it, do what works.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

R.D. Mangles posted:

giants should have signed a shipley

I think you need a little lead time before they come out of the cloning vats ready to go.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Dom is Here posted:

looking forward to rooting halfheartedly for the bengals tomorrow

I have always been a Ryan Finley fan and didn't have to look him up just now to very vaguely remember who he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

He seems like an alright guy just.... not bright

Was trying to remember what the dumb press stuff he did was. Something like threatening to cut people if they talked to reporters without his ok or something?