Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
This poll is closed.
Browns 6 26.09%
Giants 3 13.04%
Giant Browns 6 26.09%
Another NFC East SNF game what? 8 34.78%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
3 redzone trips for the giants. 3 points.

I'm okay with bend but don't break if the Browns keep it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Flikken posted:

Have you watched our d this year???

Wait until the second half and Colt will look like Peyton Manning

Oh, trust me I know what our D does when we need them to be good.(It's bad) I'm just saying so far I'm not THAT pissed yet about them letting the giants march down the field since they've somehow held them to 1 FG despite 3 RZ trips.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Wait, it's almost halftime?

There haven't been a ton of incomplete passes in this game so far so it's going quickly.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I dunno why Baker threw to Landry there when Njoku was wide open below him, but it seems to have worked out so whatever.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Fire our kicker into the sun

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Nick Harris is so loving bad

I mean, he's a 3rd string lineman so yeah.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I haven't paid much attention to the Giants this year. I'm guessing they are the opposite of the Browns with a great defense and dogshit offense? Because that's how this game feels so far.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
With how the giants have gone for it so many times tonight, I'm shocked they didn't go for it again there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Ishvara posted:

Colt looks like he’s about as done with the game as the rest of us and that was his best drive of the entire game.

The Browns DC is the dumbest man alive and plays the worst of the worst precent D when we're up by any amount of scores.