Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What?
This poll is closed.
Browns 6 26.09%
Giants 3 13.04%
Giant Browns 6 26.09%
Another NFC East SNF game what? 8 34.78%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm really sad the Browns didn;t get that fumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Shawn looks a lot like his dad

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
lol doink

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

wilderthanmild posted:

I dunno why Baker threw to Landry there when Njoku was wide open below him, but it seems to have worked out so whatever.

Looked like the angle for throwing might have risked a tip or maybe not i dunno

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

hobbesmaster posted:

If you think about it a :doink: is harder than getting it between the uprights.

There should be sections of the pole that if you hit them give you an extra extra point

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol this election day summery type explination for NFCEast playoff chances

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

hobbesmaster posted:

I appreciated driving around the entire drat city to get to that jets joke

He took his shot and was on target

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

surf rock posted:

It should be a big rotating wheel with holes cut out of it of varying sizes; there's one big hole dead-center in the middle that's worth one point and then smaller holes around it that are constantly moving due to the rotations that are worth between 2 and 5 points each depending on their size. The 5-point hole also gets you a free trip to Disney World as well a deluxe cheese wheel that's been sliced to resemble the new uprights design.

Each stadium is required to have something like the home run celebration machine the Marlins had

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Robnoxious posted:

:hmmyes:
What kind of cheese?
Sell me on this.

Each city has their own special type and it's part of attracting a kicker by having good cheese

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
As part of attracting kickers, Bill Belichick would sabotage the cows by adding chemicals to their food that changed the flavor of their cheese, thus destroying the reputation of AFCEast cheese.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
God was that really six years ago?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

surf rock posted:

guys don't worry

it's ready

:perfect:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
This game is flying

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

hobbesmaster posted:

“The third string guard is doing his job” is quite the garbage time segment

There has been many a time I wished a third string guard would do their job for Seattle :argh:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
lol Hoculi's are good boys and should never change

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

wilderthanmild posted:

The Browns DC is the dumbest man alive and plays the worst of the worst precent D when we're up by any amount of scores.

Browns should fire him and hire Seattle's DCoordinator he's coordinated playoff team defenses so of course he's good ignore why Seattle would not want to keep him

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

fsif posted:

Man adding that idiotic 7th seed has really removed the sizzle from Week 16 & 17 matchups.

Thanks to the same ol sorry rear end Rams the NFCW week 16&17 are really important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Quiet Feet posted:

Unless I missed something that is the plane that is going to take away the giants to a farm upstate where they can play football all day.

The Giants are not even the worst team in their division!