Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
A lot of the things I watched were not released this year, but apparently a lot that were.

Honorable Mentions:
Mandalorian -- I like this show, but it didn't make my top 10.
Queen's Gambit -- semi-lame finale keeps this out of my top 10.
Rebecka Martinsson-- S2 of a Swedish Crime drama set in the far north. On Acorn. S1 was better (and different lead actress).
Dead to Me -- Not as good as Season 1 but still loveably crazy runaway train.
Dead Stills- Acorn TV show, darkly comedic and dark mystery focused on a 19th century photographer specializing in portraits of dead people.
Teenage Bounty Hunter- Please don't judge me.

10- Upload- Sometimes the production makes me think of something that would be on PBS at 1AM on Sunday night but it somehow works.
9- The Last Dance -- Such a well done documentary. I lived through this but there was so much I'd forgotten.
8- Schitt's Creek -- Not much more to say about this that others haven't already said. Warm fuzzies get their happy ending.
7- What We Do In The Shadows -- Who knew there would be such a creative and funny show about vampires, and that it could make through another season?
6- Lucifer -- love this dumb show.
5- Killing Eve -- I heart Villanelle.
4- The Boys -- I'm not that big into super heroes but I love the funny, subversive take in this show.
3- The Expanse -- Of all the shows on this list, probably the one I'm most excited to find out where it's going.
2- The Good Place -- I'm just over the moon about the finale.
1- The Crown -- Pitch perfect. I don't know how something that should be so boring is so riveting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU