Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro
It's going to be really hard to remember everything I watched, because this year has been ten years long...

On the other hand, it should be simple because I think there were two shows this year. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
:tviv:
Avenue 5 was this year???

This is going to be the hardest list... :ohdear:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
:derp:

ohfuckohfuckohfuck

This is the dirtiest list I ever made, but 2020 was a ratchet year filled with a glut of surprisingly amazing television. I can hardly remember all of the great stuff that came out, and I missed a lot of things that may have earned a place on my list, like Queen’s Gambit, Doctor Who, Ducktales, The Crown, and so much more. But, a list must be made so here we go!

TVIV 2020

13. The Masked Singer
Not always sure what in the Hunger Games is happening, but this continues to be a dumb, fun show.

12. Archer
A return to form after the meanderings of the coma seasons! I’m really enjoying the old setting, even though I loved the season-long vignettes!

11. The Boys S2
Karl Urban shines in everything. Dennis Quaid’s kid is good, too!

10. Avenue 5
This was too real. Like Babe Ruth pointing to the outfield, Avenue 5 perfectly captures the zeitgeist of 2020 and predicted how lovely it would all get...

9. Westworld S3
I love this dumb, robot show.

8. Attack on Titan
Doing 2020 since before 2020, the final season is wrapping up the action! Probably will make next year’s list, too!

7. Neebs Gaming
I watch this channel every day. It has been and still is the foundation of my media diet.

6. Tosh.0
Another staple of my media diet for more than a decade, Tosh.0 deserves to be in my top 10. After a gimmick going back to the first episode of closing the third act with “we’ll be right back with more...” and then he would name a show that had been cancelled by Comedy Central; Daniel Tosh finally got to say “we’ll be right back with more Tosh.0.” Hopefully it gets picked up by another network or service!

5. Rick and Morty S4
They made fun of their own, stupid, alt-right fans. A continually wonderful show that keeps me laughing and thinking!

4. Dark S3
A satisfying time travel show. Ending was even okay! Watch in the original German!

3. The Last Kingdom S4
My favorite, now somewhat of a guilty pleasure, swords and sandals show! Uhtred has to keep doing dumb things to keep himself historically relevant and near the action, but I love him anyways! Destiny is All!

2. The Mandalorian S2
Single dad trying to get his kid into a prestigious academy while his car keeps breaking down saves Star Wars. Wonderful, compact stories, an interesting over-arcing narrative, and fan service that sits back and tries subtlety rather than absorbing the entire screen and runtime.

1. The Expanse S5
Firing on all cylinders! An amazing show and the best of science fiction!

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Inspector 34 posted:

Oh man, I completely forgot to include Devs, Avenue 5, or The Queen's Gambit. They would probably take up the middle of my list but gently caress it, I don't really feel like booting any of the other shows off my list.

I forgot Kingdom! :cry:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Hell loving yeah!
:bravo:

I missed so much good TV this year...I think I only had 2 or 3 shows matching the Goonlective's Top 10! :monocle:

Looten Plunder posted:

I'll post the full, updated list, some stat tidbits and the corrections in a couple of hours.

I really need to actually do some work today, feed myself and get the kids to bed.

Thanks for the hard work! My favorite read every year. :worship: