Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
When all the planets align it opens the Tannheuser Gate and we ascend to the next layer of the simulation which basically means everything repeats this time except the graphics are better and dogs and people switch roles.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Tag yourself; I'm chilling out with a magazine during the Rapture.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Pretty sure this is the rest of the solar system staging an intervention for us.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Syz yz gy so what

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
So assuming I walk out the front door and not the back which way do I look to see this miracle?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Play posted:

So assuming I walk out the front door and not the back which way do I look to see this miracle?

within

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Play posted:

Up.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
its cloudy as gently caress here and jesus aint comin back

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I think I saw it. Didn't have my glasses on but it just looked like a little spot of piss

e: if anyone sees him tell Jesus to hmu? We got lots to talk about

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

teardrop posted:

still lmao that people think a 50 cent condom can stop sperm just pull out idiots

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Took out the telescope. It was cool. You can see the moons and Saturn's ring. :cool:

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
No poo poo I saw a big rear end meteor burn up tonight when I was bringing in groceries!!! What the gently caress does it all mean!!!!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

christmas boots posted:

When all the planets align it opens the Tannheuser Gate and we ascend to the next layer of the simulation which basically means everything repeats this time except the graphics are better and dogs and people switch roles.

Good, I've been looking for a socially-acceptable excuse to piddle on people's shoes for years.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
END OF DAYS! END OF DAYS! END OF DAYS! :dance: :toot: :kingsley:

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
so when the gently caress does Cthulhu wake up?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

shoeberto posted:

No poo poo I saw a big rear end meteor burn up tonight when I was bringing in groceries!!! What the gently caress does it all mean!!!!

Check the expirations dates.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Saturn gay, so what?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm going to gently caress the moon!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ikanreed posted:

Syz yz gy so what

lol

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Here's my picture of the big event, I don't want anyone to feel like they missed out on the excitement.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Knormal posted:

Here's my picture of the big event, I don't want anyone to feel like they missed out on the excitement.

Thank you for your service seriously I'm not even going to go look

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I went out and looked and a witch cursed me

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Surprises no one posted this yet.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

its all nice on rice posted:

Oh thank you that I would get my rear end outside for

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

are we all dead and/or ascended yet? I'm in a major metropolitan area and my night sky is completely hosed

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Astrology is an actively harmful delusion because it has access to an inordinate amount of young people and conditions them into self-fulfilling prophecies of negativity, diminishing their self worth because of irrelevant planetary activity, and at worst produces actual panic attacks and anxiety issues in people over effectively nothing.

I've literally never met a single person who says "Oh it's just fun I don't take it seriously." and doesn't inevitably turn around and say the reason they didn't get a job is because Titan's floating sphincter shat out a cosmic fart cloud while Mercury is in retrograde.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

How do you take a iso 1000 pic that isn't a hot grainy mess?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Mozi posted:

this is really great news, the only thing i don't understand is how the positioning of two planets millions of miles apart when viewed from an arbitrary point in space is in any way meaningful

If you think about it, it is we who have aligned with them.
:thunk:

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

I don't know what I'm talking about, but this has to be stacked exposures right?

Like when I look through a 6" telescope on a normal night I don't see Jupiter and Saturn (separately) looking anywhere near as good as that.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

~Coxy posted:

I don't know what I'm talking about, but this has to be stacked exposures right?

Like when I look through a 6" telescope on a normal night I don't see Jupiter and Saturn (separately) looking anywhere near as good as that.

Go somewhere with less light/air pollution, with a 6" scope it should be way better than that with the bands and spot on jupiter easily visible and saturns moons visible.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Last hour of the solstice on the coast. If Jesus is gonna end us, he'd better do it. Decrease the surplus population.

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Uranus is aligning with a rocket

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Majoras mask moon fall

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Planet goatse

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Moon finally set. It was like a perfect line half moon. :eyepop:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I'm still here, but now I'm pissed.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dear Watson posted:

I went out and looked and a witch cursed me

Are you the moon?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I made it. I lived through this event. I don't know how or why, but I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Fun fact if you stand exactly at the right angle the tidal forces from Jupiter and Saturn will multiply and you can actually feel a slight gravitational tug in your pants. Try it!