Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

oh poo poo the colts are gonna gently caress up the steelers. the browns can win the division. they have an actual path to do so. loving :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Ben washlisberger.

LMAO

Also :same:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Steelers are going 16-0 baby!!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

solarjetman posted:

has any previous team started 11-0 and then lost 3 straight?

Saints went 13-0 and then lost the last three in 2009. That same year the colts went 14-0 and lost the last two

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Dve.iheart.com for all your crying Steeler fan needs.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I hope when Ben is old and helpless, someone shits in his mouth and he can’t do anything to stop it

:metis:

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I don’t care about the Bengals one way or the other, but gently caress the Steelers, so . . .

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

mastershakeman posted:

Do you have superpowers, I don't know what a test tube baby actually is

All it really means is the egg and sperm are combined outside the body, and then the fertilized egg is implanted in the woman. The technical term for it is in vitro fertilisation (IVF). In my mom’s case, she’d been trying for over a decade and told by some doctors (In the late-70’s through the mid-80’s, I was born in ‘90) she’d never have a baby due to some issues I don’t recall offhand. At that time, it was still very experimental and somewhat risky, but within a 5-6 more years it became fairly routine.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Shes Not Impressed posted:

So excited for Ben to return with no real future at the position.
It’s sad that best case is that the Steelers find a new QB that will sit for a year behind Ben and his gazillion dollar cap hit

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Pitsburgh Steelers? Heh. That's funny.

More leik the Pittsburgh FUCKHEADS

:blastu:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Maybe Juju should stop pulling a TO.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

fartknocker posted:

All it really means is the egg and sperm are combined outside the body, and then the fertilized egg is implanted in the woman. The technical term for it is in vitro fertilisation (IVF). In my mom’s case, she’d been trying for over a decade and told by some doctors (In the late-70’s through the mid-80’s, I was born in ‘90) she’d never have a baby due to some issues I don’t recall offhand. At that time, it was still very experimental and somewhat risky, but within a 5-6 more years it became fairly routine.

drat sucks you were born without a soul but at least your empty corporeal being exists

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZNQumtPEw&hd=1

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

BGrifter posted:

Steelers are gonna lose both their remaining games and lose in the wild card round.

lol forever.

Best possible timeline. Most likely wild card opponent is the Browns in that scenario so going from 11-0 to losing 2 in a row in the factory of sadness.

GyroNinja
Nov 7, 2012

solarjetman posted:

has any previous team started 11-0 and then lost 3 straight?

The 1969 Rams.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Bengals have won the penant:hellyeah:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Bip Roberts posted:

drat sucks you were born without a soul but at least your empty corporeal being exists

I am a goon.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE&hd=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday