Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

AndrewP posted:

stack the box and make Ben pass imo
You don’t even really have to stack it.

R.D. Mangles posted:

how was this garbage steelers team undefeated
Awful opponents. Pretty good defense

I’m a Steelers fan, literally sitting inside the city limits as I type this, and watching all of Steeler nation getting incensed over people saying that the Steelers were the worst 11 and 0 team in history was amusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
You know, call me crazy but it almost seems like if all you can do is throw the ball 5 yards, even the worst teams can defend against you.

But, at least this gives us the opportunity to see Tomlin make some really good adjustments at half time, right?

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
It makes me sad that I’m counting on the bengals to collapse more than I am on the Steelers to step up and win.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
This game has been pretty poorly called from the start. I don’t think one team has benefited from the lack of calls any more than the other has.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
I honestly can’t believe they actually made a call

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
C’mon, that was pretty obviously pass interference.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
you can’t wrap your arm around a receiver like that, even if you aren’t interfering it absolutely looks like it. In this case it certainly looked like he impeded the receiver.

If I were a bengal fan I’d be more pissed that the refs decided to start calling penalties at that time, considering how much they have let go so far this game. At least that’s a legit argument.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

nerve posted:

you are objectively wrong
Nah.

It’s not going to matter anyway, Steelers haven’t had but 1 good drive. Zero reason to think they are magically goin* to be able to move the ball now.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

nerve posted:

steelers fan is right about steeler related issue, everyone else wrong. seems right to me
Ahem. Nuh uh.

This is scintillating.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

SalTheBard posted:

I'm trying to figure out if the Bengals have a good Defense or if the Steelers offense is just terrible.
Steelers offense is really bad.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

solarjetman posted:

can't get enough shots of sad ben
Ehh he has had that sad look ever since his face got run over like 15 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Shes Not Impressed posted:

So excited for Ben to return with no real future at the position.
It’s sad that best case is that the Steelers find a new QB that will sit for a year behind Ben and his gazillion dollar cap hit