Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I need a Steelers fan to show me the DPI there, because I don't see poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
steelers can't score against the bengals unless they are literally gifted 4 downs at the goal line

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

C’mon, that was pretty obviously pass interference.

explain what about it was

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

you can’t wrap your arm around a receiver like that, even if you aren’t interfering it absolutely looks like it. In this case it certainly looked like he impeded the receiver.

If I were a bengal fan I’d be more pissed that the refs decided to start calling penalties at that time, considering how much they have let go so far this game. At least that’s a legit argument.

you are objectively wrong

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
here comes the deep pass - DPI - TD sequence

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

Nah.

It’s not going to matter anyway, Steelers haven’t had but 1 good drive. Zero reason to think they are magically goin* to be able to move the ball now.

steelers fan is right about steeler related issue, everyone else wrong. seems right to me

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
steelers are 0-3 and just looked like absolute dogshit against the Bengals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
why would you not kick the fg?

e: o okay drawin the flag