Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I’m here for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Steelers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It should have been Ben

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

That explains why he has to have the sandwich described to him all the time in the Subway commercial

:stat: :wal:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This game is poop. I demand more NFC East divisional games, which are always entertaining clownball.

Speaking of clownball, gently caress Ben Roethlisberger, he’s a horrible human being and the world will be a better place upon his demise.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This will end with a field goal attempt

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I just remembered Domata Peko and his amazing hair was once a thing

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Well that didn’t work

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:SUCCESSFUL FIELD GOAL:siren:

:siren:MORE MUPPETS:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
They should have done Muppet Night when they had the Chiefs.

Also, seriously, gently caress this GMC commercial it’s the worst holiday car commercial and has been for like 5 years.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Make thread title, OP & mods.

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Despera posted:

AFC North football is just two lovely offenses humping each other like old people at a retirement home

Isn’t that why Kellen Winslow Jr is in jail?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

When is the Nickelodeon game? I got all excited thinking this was the Nickelodeon game 😢

It’s one of the CBS Wild Card games.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

I believe it's one of the Saturday ones.

No, those are all on NFL Network. It’s gonna be one of the playoff games on January 10, with the regular broadcast being on CBS.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
AJ Green sighting in TYOOL 2020!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
...And everybody died again.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bring back Icky Woods, Jeff Blake, Chad Johnson, and T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

R.D. Mangles posted:

i refuse to learn a new lovely quarterback, i am just referring to this guy as ryan lindley the rest of the game

Aren’t you a Bears fan? Learning the difference between lovely quarterbacks should be as easy as breathing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Juju got jacked the gently caress up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Qwijib0 posted:

that a fumble yo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Preemptive gently caress the refs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hell yeah, time for another 50+ yard field goal attempt!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Its Rinaldo posted:

JUST TUNED IN HOW ARE THE BENGALS WINNING AFTER A QUARTER

They should seriously be up like 13-0 or 17-0 right now.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:FIRST DOWN:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Bengals are moving in the... right direction down the field?!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gio Bernard and his amazing mustache!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
He didn’t get it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lame

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

chamois posted:

it's a brand new game now that the steelers were able to gain 6 inches

Ben’s never known what it’s like to get 6 inches
:stat: :wal:

Oh hey someone else is dead.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
YES

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
HAHAHAHAHA

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

I need to find that clip of Steve Smith telling him he loved him but man he's just bad. It was on youtube once and got memory holed at some point.

It was so incredibly sad.

I don't have that, but will you settle for his easily lip-read comments on the Bengals secondary?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Eifert Posting posted:

I can't keep my hands off my genitals.

:stat: "I can't keep my hands off my genitals."
:wal: "Just like every other day."
:stat: :wal: "Hohohohoho"

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Ben is a bitch

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is the best Muppet Night Football game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Guze posted:

taunting is good and they should bring back crotch chops

:boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:bisonyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Elephanthead posted:

So Steelers can miss the playoffs?

No, they've clinched a spot, but they haven't won the AFC North yet and could lose that to Cleveland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kalli posted:

I did not want to watch a Steelers - Bengals game. Then I saw a bunch of people posting spider man memes about Ben Roethlisberger and the wad of gum at QB for the Bengals.

I ask again.

What the gently caress is going on?

Ben is 7 of 16 for 19 yards with a pick and a sack. He's had at least 3 or 4 passes go off the hands of Bengals defenders. Both teams have beaten each other up a bit, while the Bengals have gotten a few short fields leading to touchdowns, after the first 8 or 9 drives by both teams were all 3 and outs. I made a joke when it was 3-0 Bengals that it could have been 17-0 already at that point if they had any kind of competent offense...