Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
The wrong Watt died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Grittybeard posted:

I think his arm has died over the course of the season but it's still truly remarkable how good the Steelers are even if they are fraudulent. I mean this team won a lot of games even if they don't win another (they'll win another).

They lucked into half those wins. There like an 8 and 8 team in quality. They got to play the NFC East like the rest of the 9+ win AFC North.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Getting flagged for taunting only to get another stop and taunt again is a pretty awesome move.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Elephanthead posted:

So Steelers can miss the playoffs?

I don't think so. If they lose out and the Browns, Ravens, Dolphins, and Colts win out Pittsburgh is still in it.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Grittybeard posted:

The Steelers won both games but the Ravens broke them by the entire team getting Covid and making them play on Wednesday afternoon.

Ravens only lost that game due to creative rule interpretation from the refs. Which actually how the Ravens lost the first match up too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
This would be the 4th or 5th win of the season attributable to refs for the Steelers. Assuming they actually pull it out.