Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Derek Watt died. Rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

They cut to a commercial without a bumper, he dead

Apr 7, 2003

Despera posted:

Steelers are frauds convince me otherwise

Yep

Apr 7, 2003

This Steelers team doesn’t deserve to go to the playoffs. Again

Apr 7, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

They lucked into half those wins. There like an 8 and 8 team in quality. They got to play the NFC East like the rest of the 9+ win AFC North.

The Steelers had a dick easy schedule all season, with the exception of the Ravens who they’ve always mangled in recent years.

They’re 3-4 years late for a rebuild.

Apr 7, 2003

paternity suitor posted:

Man I haven’t seen the Steelers in a while but they look v fraudulent and Ben looks AWFUL

The Steelers seriously need to lose this game so ownership takes this seriously

Apr 7, 2003

Doctor Teeth posted:

the steelers are putting it on a tee and the bengals are just whiffing every swing

This game should be a brutal murder

It isn’t even close to that

Apr 7, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

it's the time of the season when ben's arm dies
can't wait to sign him up for another one!

Ben is due $44m next year. He’s a $21m cap hit even if he retires.

Apr 7, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

The cap doesn't matter. He's just won two Super Bowls and the front office will never let him leave unless he wants to.

Cool. He’s older than Mike Tomlin was when he took over as head coach and I’m looking forward to Ben playing from a wheelchair when I die of depression from being a Steelers and Pirates fan in my early fifties.

Apr 7, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

how was this garbage steelers team undefeated

Schedule, and Lamar Alexander is scared of the Steelers due to history

Apr 7, 2003

Athanatos posted:

So Ben can only play like a 10 game season?

Yes

Apr 7, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

The nfc east is, not good.

Also their defense was playing like their lives were on the line and I think no bye in 3 months has caught up to them

Yeah, the Titans Covid stuff hosed them hard

Apr 7, 2003

I’m mostly a baseball fan and baseball primes you for disappointment, and this is still hurting my psyche.

Apr 7, 2003

Oswald Kesselpot posted:

You don’t even really have to stack it.

Awful opponents. Pretty good defense

I’m a Steelers fan, literally sitting inside the city limits as I type this, and watching all of Steeler nation getting incensed over people saying that the Steelers were the worst 11 and 0 team in history was amusing.

This is literally worse than getting shitcanned by Tebow and the Steelers deserve it because they haven’t replaced Ben since then despite not doing poo poo in the playoffs since then.

(Beechview here)

Apr 7, 2003

Elephanthead posted:

So Steelers can miss the playoffs?

Don’t think they can

Apr 7, 2003

Vacuum your floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

AndrewP posted:

Ravens have a good shot of playing Pittsburgh in the first round if they beat Indy next week.

Doesn’t matter who they play, Steelers are spent. Bengals are worse then the Jets at this point.