Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Magicpants posted:

ben is loving awful. he's a liability. i dont know why the steelers didnt sign a backup qb from a football perspective, but from a morality perspective it is good that they are going to get eliminated from the playoffs by the browns

they are a pro rape organization

its Pennsylvania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
can you run a field goal formation with someone in the far backfield to protect the block?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
The browns are absolutely going get in position to win the division and browns it up.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I hope when Ben is old and helpless, someone shits in his mouth and he can’t do anything to stop it

:metis:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

fartknocker posted:

All it really means is the egg and sperm are combined outside the body, and then the fertilized egg is implanted in the woman. The technical term for it is in vitro fertilisation (IVF). In my mom’s case, she’d been trying for over a decade and told by some doctors (In the late-70’s through the mid-80’s, I was born in ‘90) she’d never have a baby due to some issues I don’t recall offhand. At that time, it was still very experimental and somewhat risky, but within a 5-6 more years it became fairly routine.

drat sucks you were born without a soul but at least your empty corporeal being exists