Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Hey everybody, missed the last gift train, not missing this one on Christmas Day! Hail Santa!

My profile
My Wishlist

e: Sent a friend request to Jagged Jim
e2: Sent Donut County and Spelunky 2 to Jagged Jim! :getin:

e3: Thanks so much for Cattails and Genesis Alpha One, Zetsubou-san!

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Dec 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
jumpin' in here so I can gift something to bovis who is an all around cool person.

Me

My mostly sorted wishlist

:911:

e: After some regional pricing steam bullshit, managed to send some games to Bovis. I am sorry it would not let me gift you Ghostrunner but Lonely Mountains: Downhill is extremely solid and addicting and a very good game to play with :420:

e2: Big thanks for Ash of Gods: Redemption and Sunless Skies, Ferrosol! They fall firmly in the category of games I was curious about but trigger shy on so I am stoked to give them a go. :blastu:

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Dec 28, 2020

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Wishlist

BOOM! Just when you thought it was safe and you had paid me back, Bovis, I am jumping on the train to wish you a happy new year and send it back again!

e: Sent some goodies on up to swell human being Bovis!

e2: And received Legend of Heroes: TITS 3 and Legend of Heroes: TOCS. That is a lot of hours of JRPG goodness for me to enjoy.

Happy New Year goon friends!

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jan 2, 2021

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/anactualcatirl/

Wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/anactualcatirl/#sort=order

Finally getting a chance to gift something to Cuntpunch, a goon with an aggressively saucy name but a big ol' generous heart.

e: Sent some good rear end games to the honorable goony goon goon above.

e2: Received Quantum Break to round out the Remedy games in my steam library and a bonus of Change: A Homeless Survival Experience that I hope I can feel mentally well enough to give a go at some point. Thanks!

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 3, 2021