Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
:toot:toot:toot:

USA
My profile
My wishlist

EDIT: Sent Coffee Talk & Shadowrun: Hong Kong on up and, very generously, received 2 games from below!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Dec 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Fox!

USA
My profile
My wishlist

EDIT: After frustrations, I sent The Ped on up and received 2 game I'm quite excited about from below.

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Dec 26, 2020

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

My excuse for this ride is that I just started watching Steven Universe with my girlfriend.

USA
My profile
My wishlist

EDIT: 1 AM on New Year's is the worst time to jump on the train. FYI to who comes next, I'm off to bed.

EDIT2: Sent Hardspace:Ikenfell on up, and received two great games myself. Thanks Zets-bon!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jan 1, 2021

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Haven't gifted Strix yet.

USA
My profile
My wishlist

EDIT: Sent up Cliff Empire and Vigil to Strix, and, very generously, received The Outer Wilds and Celeste from Postie. Thanks a bunch!

BirdOfPlay fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jan 2, 2021

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Thanks for another great gift train, goons! And a special one for our conductor, Nettles!

Goodguy3 posted:

The Wheel of Trash got upgraded to Wheel of poo poo? Fancy!

Yeah, "Wheel of poo poo" is more buzzworthy, cause it plays into the Internet of poo poo.