Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I would destroy this chi fry right now

I mean I've never seen cream gravy without pepper but I guess I could add some from the table, maybe those little paper packs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The fries and toast look pretty good too

I zoomed in and there's not one speck of pepper or flavoring in that gravy. That's impressive. Still would.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I think that's spackling, the fries and toast are just there to tide you over while you finish up the walls

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Smugworth posted:

I zoomed in and there's not one speck of pepper or flavoring in that gravy.

lol, i posted it cuz ive never seen gravy so white.

i cant be sure its not cinnamon bun icing

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nothing a 30 second pulse from a pepper cannon can’t fix

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I just saw that too lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Shame about having to attend a drat Pirates game to get one.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

drk posted:

lol, i posted it cuz ive never seen gravy so white.

i cant be sure its not cinnamon bun icing

I didn’t look too closely and I thought it was melted cheese.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

I would totally destroy that, not going to go to Pittsburg and sit through a boring rear end baseball game though.

oldmandon
Feb 10, 2004

OMG! It's OMD!
I live 2 hours away from Pittsburgh and love baseball and pierogi. I'm in! My wife can help me eat it since that's too much for a reasonable person.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Kind of lovely how they use that ?? vegetable ?? To space out and reduce the number of pierogis

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I always attend one Pirates game a year, I will be eating this when I go.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Smugworth posted:

The fries and toast look pretty good too

I zoomed in and there's not one speck of pepper or flavoring in that gravy. That's impressive. Still would.

Joke's on you- that's fondant, not gravy.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Would; the peirogies are potato but it will be discontinued after the all star break to be replaced with a "Candied Bacon Sundae," which probably would not.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Hell yes. PNC Park rules even if the Pirates are incredibly bad. Can't wait to devour this monstrosity. Did we get a price on it yet?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

I have never been prouder of the state of Pennsylvania. We’re killing it.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

drk posted:

random bits of idaho and western montana

C'mon this rules I would 10/10 pat that dog

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Project M.A.M.I.L. posted:

Its worth getting beaten up and/or shot randomly by another patron just moments later

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Given sport venue pricing, that’s probably $175 worth of food.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "

steinrokkan posted:

Are you sure he didn't actually eat a can of chewing tobacco?

Pro tip if you need to vomit on cue you can just eat a cigarette and within the hour bing bong so simple

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Helpful for family gatherings, meetings you don't want to be in, funsies etc

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

The Alchemist posted:

Its worth getting beaten up and/or shot randomly by another patron just moments later

Oh be fair, Duck Dynasty grandpa there would probably be completely ok if you asked to pet his dog first.

...and you're white.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
So much of the food in this thread look like it tastes like despair. The grimy decor and lovely furniture do not help.

Glad I’ve generally lived in places with good food options. Though one time I went to a local diner in NJ (which is kinda known for cool diners with good food) with my boyfriend at the time. They managed to royally eff up both a simple burger and a grilled cheese with tomatoes.

I am still boggled by how bad they screwed up a dish with tomato. In New Jersey. In summer.

American exceptionalism rears its head in the strangest of ways.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I think rural diners also have bad lighting which makes any food picture dramatically worse.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Alchemist posted:

To be fair, that's literally anywhere in America.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

I mean if someone just shot me randomly at some public event, at least it would save me from the eventual ravages of old age and being bled dry then left to rot by America’s parasitic health care and nursing home industries.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

There's a bar and grill out here that's been open for close to 30 years. As a kid, it was pretty good, and we had a lot of family dinners out. Over the last 10 years or so it's really gone downhill. As this poor soul can attest:

The Saddest Adam Sandler Fan posted:

Had dinner there on Wednesday night before the Adam Sandler show in Pittsburgh. Ordered the Buffalo Chicken Salad (which comes with mixed greens). My husband got Fish on a dish and my sister got a Grilled Chicken Salad with all romaine lettuce and her husband got some type of pasta dish. We ate dinner everything tasted great at the time. Got to the show and 1/2 way through I got viciously sick. Vomited 8 times and spent the rest of the time pacing the hallway and missed the second 1/2 of the show. The sickness continued after I got home with running to the bathroom, fever and chills, headache, weakness, fatigue and stomach cramps. Had to miss the whole next day of work. This was most certainly food poisoning from either the mixed greens or chicken in my salad. My husband called the restaurant to talk to the manager and after finally got to speak with her after several calls and 4 hours later and she basically did not have anything nice to say and did not even feel sorry for what I had been through after eating THEIR food. We really just wanted to notify them so that they could look into this to be sure no one else got sick from the same thing. It is a real shame as we had been to this restaurant at least a dozen times over the years and never had a bad experience until now. Will no go back due to the way things were handled. If I were you, I would not visit this restaurant as you may likely get sick and they do not care.

Get your coleslaw:

An oddly grilled sandwich:

And jam out to the "4 white dudes in jeans and black t-shirts" band:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
if my coleslaw isn't all one single color i may as well be eating a drat salad

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A Fancy Hat posted:

There's a bar and grill out here that's been open for close to 30 years. As a kid, it was pretty good, and we had a lot of family dinners out. Over the last 10 years or so it's really gone downhill. As this poor soul can attest:

Let's not be too hasty to throw blame at the restaurant, that would be my expected reaction to seeing Adam Sandler perform

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Captain Hygiene posted:

Let's not be too hasty to throw blame at the restaurant, that would be my expected reaction to seeing Adam Sandler perform

"My wife got sick at the Adam Sandler show after eating YOUR food!"

"The Adam Sandler show, you say?"

Real Gaiman
Apr 24, 2008

A Fancy Hat posted:

Get your coleslaw:

An oddly grilled sandwich:

And jam out to the "4 white dudes in jeans and black t-shirts" band:

Theres a fifth one hiding in the back!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ngl love a horns section in a rock band

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

Real Gaiman posted:

Theres a fifth one hiding in the back!

And a drumkit in the shadows.

I was wondering what Goldfinger were up to these days.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Project M.A.M.I.L. posted:

sorry the dog is also racist

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Magic Hate Ball posted:

sorry the dog is also racist

Dogs don't see color. :colbert:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Distorted Kiwi posted:

DoorDash, because they are so quick to pick it up, pick it up, pick it up

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

rotinaj posted:

More proof that my $10 was well-spent.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Distorted Kiwi posted:

rotinaj posted:

Excellent. 10/10. No notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Barometer posted:

Dogs don't see color. :colbert:

they see black and white. and they bark at the black