Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
Big Kobe energy there, nice play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Cage Kicker posted:

How are you supposed to finish the giant amount of Customs quests if you act scared and avoid it? It's really not that bad.

Watching Pestily struggle with daytime Customs to do early quests in this season’s raid series really highlights how much of an nightmare it is for a new player. He says that he normally does those quests at night because it’s easier, but I still don’t have the map knowledge or access to NVG to get those done.

The real problem with customs is the spawn locations. If you don’t start moving immediately someone with more game knowledge than you is gonna be right on top of you and you’re dead. Hard to start moving when you don’t even know where you are yet. Put more spawns in the middle Nikita!

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
I know the solution is “play more” so I’m not too upset, but learning all the maps as a newbie is hard.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008
My favorite part of Tarkov is watching all these streamers put on 40 lbs over the last 3+ years from all the gamerfuel and sedentary lifestyles.

JUST MAKING CHILI
Feb 14, 2008

Futaba Anzu posted:

Speaking of interchange does anyone have a vid that shows all the incidental loot spawns on it? I've run a lot of naked runs through with specific rush spots in mind so I know all the super valuable locations but I always find I have a hard time just finding stuff on the shelves and general loot all throughout lying around. I just straight up don't know what physical locations loot spawns on

Watch pestilys YouTube video of raid series or hardcore. He does a lot of interchange runs for loot, both hidden stashes and inside olli, not a bad path to take.