Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008
:dukedog:

Fun Shoe
Been on the fence about picking up this game for a long time, going to do it now thanks to the incoming wipe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
Where can I find a cat figurine? Need one for the docs case barter but cannot find any. :(

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Danknificent posted:

I could be wrong about this but I'm not sure an SKS counts as bolt action

It does not.

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shannow posted:

The lovely lil squirrel blaster vpo-215 does count as a bolty tho, if you can get a hold of some AP-M .366 from an ammo box or a random mag lying about, it fucks very hard for its price.

100% this. I love the VPO-215 and it's super common, moreso than the Mosin.

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shannow posted:

Tricked out ADARs gently caress, I've a suppressed shorty ADAR build thats over 100 erg, ADS is pretty much instant.

Oooh sounds fun, could you post a screenshot / parts list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpurposed
Apr 22, 2008

Fun Shoe
That looks super fun! Will try it out, thank you!