Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Considering jumping back in after sitting out the last wipe. Some of the new guns, map areas and scav changes look pretty neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Kashwashwa posted:

Now the game is hanging for me on successful extraction... I think I may be done with this.

The massive wait time between raids is the primary reason I'm not playing this, hopefully that's something they address sooner rather than later

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Stux posted:

gonna cry?

Crying and shaking at this unwarranted aggression

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Turn off all options to buy anything, hardcore for all

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Single player tarkov just updated for streets, for those who care about such things

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Orv posted:

Increasingly thinking that Nikita and at least the other BSG heads are actually just some assholes who stumbled into making half a good game and don't actually know what they're doing

Only just now?

I played with goons back in 2018 a fair bit and one of the most consistent and chill guys dropped the game because of the path he saw bsg taking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

the last signal... posted:

How did recoil used to work that was so bad?

Your character had muscle wasting disease and neuropathy and shooting guns was very painful for them, your aim would move accordingly